booze bus

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

woobla1
150+ posts
150+ posts

booze bus

Post by woobla1 »

Where are the booze buses located these days?. I used to see them all the time at near hillarys on a thursday night.

or Fremantle on a weekend, but I haven't seen one in ages. I used to enjoy going down and watching them from a distance pull people over / chase people etc.. its like listening to a scanner but with your eyes. full of action lol.

Has anyone else ever done this before?/ and where are they usually located these days.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: booze bus

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
yorky

Post by yorky »

In my 6 years of driving, I've been through one once. Which was in peak hour in the middle of the week (yay for sitting in non moving peak hour traffic for another hour).

I have however seen them several times on the move, and heard them a couple of times on Ocean Reef rd. I had the bus only on my six just the other week while on my way to work, the newer silver one. Looks smicko but drove a tad close to my tail at times :smt108
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
Toottoot
Banned

Re: booze bus

Post by Toottoot »

woobla1 wrote:Where are the booze buses located these days?. I used to see them all the time at near hillarys on a thursday night.

or Fremantle on a weekend, but I haven't seen one in ages. I used to enjoy going down and watching them from a distance pull people over / chase people etc.. its like listening to a scanner but with your eyes. full of action lol.

Has anyone else ever done this before?/ and where are they usually located these days.
When you get your license you can drive through one. Or even go through twice because twice is twice as nice.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

how about 3 times.haha

i saw this guy at hillarys, BB setted up at the around about* and he went threw once got stopped and then 5mins later he return got stopped again and then he decided to go around the around about twice. police like what are you doing, he replys i live around the street and am going thro to get to shops and beach , you always hassaring me for blowjob.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
JPhillips

Post by JPhillips »

EDIT BY ADMIN - No need for flaming here thanks.
Joshua
yorky

Post by yorky »

EDIT BY ADMIN - as per previous post.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
Panache

Post by Panache »

There was a Booze Bus on Beach Road between Honeywell Blvd and Mirrabooka Ave West Bound yesterday (Wednesday) from about 5pm - 8pm. I know this because my Dumb A.. Husband ( Love him really ! ) blew over.
I had to abandon dinner and go collect him. Suffice to say he spent the night in the dog house. My Great Dane was less than impressed she had to share her bed with a sad and sorry male. Only joking..... but yes he got the verbal once over about being responsible blah blah.
Hubby did say though, that the Police Officers were very pleasant and very professional. I thought that it was strangely, positive feedback from someone who now will be looking for alternative means of transport.
:oops:
yesterday has passed and can't be changed, tommorrow can't be predicted. I'm working hard making the best of Today.
Smithy
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Smithy »

Panache wrote:There was a Booze Bus on Beach Road between Honeywell Blvd and Mirrabooka Ave West Bound yesterday (Wednesday) from about 5pm - 8pm. I know this because my Dumb A.. Husband ( Love him really ! ) blew over.
I had to abandon dinner and go collect him. Suffice to say he spent the night in the dog house. My Great Dane was less than impressed she had to share her bed with a sad and sorry male. Only joking..... but yes he got the verbal once over about being responsible blah blah.
Hubby did say though, that the Police Officers were very pleasant and very professional. I thought that it was strangely, positive feedback from someone who now will be looking for alternative means of transport.
:oops:
LOL. im sure there will be a bus around to catch