officer hit

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

:shock: yeah, it's sad. people are heros in packs. :cry:
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Exactley awk@night:

You break the law or disobey a direction from a police officer tough shit if you get tasered or peppered sprayed.

All the do gooders making comments on the news website like "No one made them become a police officer" are the people who cry sookie lar lars the moment they need help.

Anyways hope this guy gets at least some decent jail time.
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

/\ roger that /\
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Markmywords wrote:Exactley awk@night:

You break the law or disobey a direction from a police officer tough shit if you get tasered or peppered sprayed.

All the do gooders making comments on the news website like "No one made them become a police officer" are the people who cry sookie lar lars the moment they need help.

I personally believe propose the following changes to Protect our Police Officers

Verbal Assault to a Police Officer Public Lashings 3 months community service

Minor Assault to a Police Officer Mandatory 2yrs Prison

Serious Assault to a Police Officer Mandatory 18yrs-Life

Maybe bring back the Death Penalty.

Its sounds extreme, however violent crimes are on the increase.

They also need harsh penalties for criminals as well.

Did anyone see the old lady on the news that was bashed. How sick are people these days preying on old ladies.. The guy that attacked her should have been given 8yrs in prison minimum

Protect our Police Officers & our Residents from Criminals with Harsher Penalties... :A

Just my 2 cents.
Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

sound like the Singapore system. :D more then just a good looking city! 8)
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!
Enviro

Post by Enviro »

I'm all for bringing in some lashings and the death penalty
Enviro
Please consider the environment
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Enviro wrote:I'm all for bringing in some lashings and the death penalty
My brother was at ATM in Forestfield last week. Some thug tried to Rob him for his money. My brother kicked, punched the absolute crap out of him, guy ran of crying. So criminals beware people fight back.. :smt062

The ATM is the one outside the Pharmacy near the Medical Center. So be careful all its a hot spot for thieves

I actually lived in Singapore for 18months.. so its rubbed of on me a bit. :D
Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

I actually lived in Singapore for 18months.. so its rubbed of on me a bit. :D[/quote]

singapore was great. i went there for holiday last month.

no road rules. taxi are crazy.i only saw the odd police 4x4 drives.

i got to see my 1st ak- 47 and that was at the airport haha.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

They should give our Police Officers these guns.. would be a deterant. I call it the crowd eliminator.

O.O
woobla1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by woobla1 »

The channel 9 footage shows just a pathetic coward attacking from behind.

That pub is infamous for the lower class british 'tradesman' that go there. So I am not suprised it was a blue collar worker that was involved.

Something about brain capacity the size of a mouse.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

woobla1 wrote:The channel 9 footage shows just a pathetic coward attacking from behind.

That pub is infamous for the lower class british 'tradesman' that go there. So I am not suprised it was a blue collar worker that was involved.

Something about brain capacity the size of a mouse.
And what may your profession be? You write as though you are yet to make it to trade level.
padfoot

Post by padfoot »

Kyle wrote:
Markmywords wrote:Exactley awk@night:

I personally believe propose the following changes to Protect our Police Officers

Verbal Assault to a Police Officer Public Lashings 3 months community service

Minor Assault to a Police Officer Mandatory 2yrs Prison

Serious Assault to a Police Officer Mandatory 18yrs-Life

Maybe bring back the Death Penalty.

Its sounds extreme, however violent crimes are on the increase.

They also need harsh penalties for criminals as well.

Did anyone see the old lady on the news that was bashed. How sick are people these days preying on old ladies.. The guy that attacked her should have been given 8yrs in prison minimum

Protect our Police Officers & our Residents from Criminals with Harsher Penalties... :A

Just my 2 cents.
My opinion is that yes, there should be tougher penalties but they must be enforced. The judges and Magistrates do not impose them or suspend them.
It is time that these Judges and Magistrates take note of the public opinion and the fact that these people are being found guilty by a "jury of their peers" and impose stricter conditions such as being sentanced to the maximum jail penalty with a minimum of X years. this would deter a lot of people.
There is no deterrent of saying 2 years jail with a minimum of 6mths and with time already spent taken into account "little Johnny" can go home today.

Minimum jail sentences should be a deterrent in themselves.

( and no I do not have a problem with people with genuine mittigating circumstances to be allowed to use them and have them considered and time already spent being included)

all the best to Officer Butcher and his family