Caught on Tape....Oh Dear:(

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Night_Ryder »

I reckon what the copper did was fantastic. Im from a small country town and I know for a fact that everyone loves it when the coppers get involved in community events, regardless of whether the event involves cars or not, it shows that they are exactly like us and not mindless drones waiting to book someone for speeding. Stuff the critics, the man is a legend.
ADMIN NOTE: Account details transferred to "Reevesy"
Jared
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Jared »

Night_Ryder wrote:I reckon what the copper did was fantastic. Im from a small country town and I know for a fact that everyone loves it when the coppers get involved in community events, regardless of whether the event involves cars or not, it shows that they are exactly like us and not mindless drones waiting to book someone for speeding. Stuff the critics, the man is a legend.
Im completly with you mate, i agree 100% iv had instinces and been at events where police have done things that arnt strictly complying with the book so to speak but they prove that they are just like you or me. I think its really unfortunate that someone who filmed the event posted it on the net. Something he had no control over and which brought up the whole problem. Good on him
phreak
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by phreak »

sorry to bring up an old post... but that officer was a mate of mine =P
CDC Fire Rescue - Volunteer Firefighter
A52 - Volunteer Firefighter
Whiskey1Urgent

Post by Whiskey1Urgent »

phreak wrote:sorry to bring up an old post... but that officer was a mate of mine =P
And a VERY good friend of mine... 8)
"Our speed is one eight zero, no problems at this stage..." - Whiskey One, Suburbs of Perth - 1996
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

And my mate was at the even.
Can i have a medal too :D
Whiskey1Urgent

Post by Whiskey1Urgent »

Lucas_arts_182 wrote:And my mate was at the even.
Can i have a medal too :D
Nope.... You can share in the file if you like......... :lol: 8)
"Our speed is one eight zero, no problems at this stage..." - Whiskey One, Suburbs of Perth - 1996