Crash in Busselton

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Markmywords wrote:Kombi: Was busselton too far to take your lil van and witches hats down to do traffic control, im surprised your little enterprise hasnt caused an accident yet.
I was under the impression someone local had bought one of his franchises down there.
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

All I can say it is a tragedy. My condolences to the family and friends involved.
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

I don't care that this is not on topic, but gee some of you need to suck it up and move on...
I get sick and tired of coming on here and reading all your crap, Does it really matter if kombi is RAMBO or AUST80 or what ever,you just all keep fuelling the fire..

I remember when there was love and harmony on this site,, now there is just keyboard warrior after keyboard warrior...

If you don't like it people then move on....

back on topic,

any loss of life early is tragic, condolences to the families of all involved. May your young ones RIP.
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
stevesperformance

Post by stevesperformance »

from what i heard on the scanner is i think that they were local
:( :( :( :(
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

I wont get involved in any slanging match...not worth my effort...but I am dying to know what a laser camera is or does?
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

I would imagine it was one of those people you see working out levels and distances through the laser level....
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Ludacris wrote:I would imagine it was one of those people you see working out levels and distances through the laser level....
Nope.

"Laser cameras"