Crash in Busselton

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

cat21

Post by cat21 »

Thanks for your sympathy and kind words on the death of my next door neighbours niece, I'm sure at this sad time in their lives, having just lost a much wanted baby to cot-death and then this, that they would really appreciate people with your depth of concern and sympathy for the lives and deaths of others around them.

Personlly I thnk you're a wanker and would like it very much if you would shut your mouth.

Edit: sp
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Wow thats horrible.

You would think Kombi/Aust80? would have more sympathy for these kids especially considering christmas time.

I mean for a guy who decorated his house with almost 50,000 Christmas lights in 2004? Gee that would have lit up Marriot way!

Especially considering he did it to raise money for PMH!

It seems as though Aust80 wasnt a bad guy IRL and perhaps even liked children?

So perhaps Kombi isnt Mr Roe after all?
Not that it matters i dont like either of them.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

I would like Admin step in and put an end to whether or not Kombi is RAMBO and every other name he's' used.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Millsy wrote:I would like Admin step in and put an end to whether or not Kombi is RAMBO and every other name he's' used.
Is it not obvious...?
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

of course it is.
:?
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Has there been confirmation from an IP adress check? I think a change of forum policy to ban those who use sock puppets is in order to curtail people who post recklessly then run and hide.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

cat21 wrote:Thanks for your sympathy and kind words on the death of my next door neighbours niece, I'm sure at this sad time in their lives, having just lost a much wanted baby to cot-death and then this, that they would really appreciate people with your depth of concern and sympathy for the lives and deaths of others around them.

Personlly I thnk you're a wanker and would like it very much if you would shut your mouth.

Edit: sp
Wouldn't we all.
vk6hgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'

Post by vk6hgr »

Gavin Rogers; VK6HGR
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
WARSUG forum administrator
Site and stream donations: https://www.paypal.me/vk6hgr
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

Edit by admin - Off-Topic
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Just an observation people but some members seem to condemn those that stray off topic quite regularly yet do it themselves.

Oops i just did that also :lol: :lol:

Admin is right, some members are turning this into a bit of a wingers corner at times....is this REALLY necessary???

No offence intended to anyone...If anyone doesn't like what i've said then please PM me instead of wasting time with another off topic post.
Genesis

Chapel of the Innocents.

Post by Genesis »

Who else is going to the opening of the Chapel of the Innocents tomorrow. I'll be there and I'll be sure to pray for the souls of all innicent young ones, including the souls of those lost to crashes on our roads.

Every fatality is a tragedy in its own right. The Chapel opening tomorrow is for all lost souls, but using the sweet young innocent soul of Sofia as a starting point being as she was a member of the school.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

I shall be there, SES Melville is attending so we shall be in our oranges. To be honest i'm not sure why as i didnt ask if anyone knows it would be much appreciated.
Kombi

calling me a liar,

Post by Kombi »

jmmw wrote:Laser Speed operator?

Doing what? speed checks?

LIES!
calling me a liar now ehhh...
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Yes Mr Roe i am.

Whats your point?
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Kombi: Was busselton too far to take your lil van and witches hats down to do traffic control, im surprised your little enterprise hasnt caused an accident yet.