Joondalup Police, scanning issue 469.075

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Spoke with some officers yesterday from Midland district who said that North East Metro won't be fully digiatl until about December, due to 'delays' with the system. Long live channel 54 :D (for a while longer at least 8) )
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

i dont think the encryption has been put on all the digital channels yet due to testing , they have started using digital but you may still hear them untill the testing has finished :evil:
PD224

Post by PD224 »

again, another topic that has turned into a chat about digital. I live in a small town and I am really hoping that the police in town don't go digital for a little while longer. Odds are probably slim but oh well. Everyone needs hopes
FESA - Port Denison Sea Search & Rescue
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

Bonez wrote:Yes HEKTIK is correct. They are no longer using 469.075, change to 469.025 and you will be able to hear the Joondalup channel. You should be able to pick it up fine in Ocean Reef.

I see Your webpage is down... when will it be back up and running hear police?
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Yeah mate ive been on holidays but everything is back up and running now.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
Clontarf[X]

Post by Clontarf[X] »

HEKTIK wrote:Yeah mate ive been on holidays but everything is back up and running now.
On the topic of, any chance of a non-waix stream? I am on ii but got stuck with the new plans. Would be great. I miss the long nights of listening to the fights in Northbridge on Friday and Sat nights :(
yorky

Post by yorky »

Clontarf[X] wrote:
HEKTIK wrote:Yeah mate ive been on holidays but everything is back up and running now.
On the topic of, any chance of a non-waix stream? I am on ii but got stuck with the new plans. Would be great. I miss the long nights of listening to the fights in Northbridge on Friday and Sat nights :(
Just because your on an iiNet different plan, doesn't mean your not on WAIX. All of iiNet's IP range in within WAIX.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Yeah ii/westnet will work fine :) just will be counted towards your quota limit.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
jasonjag
Banned

Listen to Ch 21

Post by jasonjag »

Clontarf[X] wrote:
HEKTIK wrote:
Yeah mate ive been on holidays but everything is back up and running now.

. I miss the long nights of listening to the fights in Northbridge on Friday and Sat nights

Listen to Ch 21 to the every Thursday night Brawls, Fights, Gangs, Bag snatching, throwing bricks, around the Morley Galleria..
Clontarf[X]

Post by Clontarf[X] »

HEKTIK wrote:Yeah ii/westnet will work fine :) just will be counted towards your quota limit.
Yeah, I woke up this morning and realised my brain must of been switched off yesterday haha...

Thanks Hektik and yorky :)