What's wrong with a bit of fun?

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

BetaThetaPi

What's wrong with a bit of fun?

Post by BetaThetaPi »

Found yr forum a while ago and have lookd a few times. Me and my mates get into a bit of radio jockeying when we have a few cones, just to wind the coppas up a bit. What's the big problem? You guys r breaking the law by scaning cops frecwencies anyway.
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

The use of scanners is not illegal unless you use it to commit a crime. What you are doing is wasting police time and efforts. Hope they catch you. ](*,)
BetaThetaPi

Post by BetaThetaPi »

You gotta admit its funny tho, watching them race around looking for somthing that doesnt exhist!

Or is it just me.
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

Hope one of your family isn't having the crap kicked out of them and the police can't attend due to your antics :roll: You wouldn't think it so funny :!:
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

funny I think not... sad and stupid i think so
fly_on_the_wall

Post by fly_on_the_wall »

BetaThetaPi wrote:You gotta admit its funny tho, watching them race around looking for somthing that doesnt exhist!

Or is it just me.
I THINK YOU AND UR MATES ARE A BUNCH OF DICKHEADS

I am sure everyone here on the board will agree with me. Get a life, ur a waste of space.
Angus

Post by Angus »

Bungarra wrote:Hope one of your family isn't having the crap kicked out of them and the police can't attend due to your antics :roll: You wouldn't think it so funny :!:
Very good point,for if the five-0 rolls up late because of such a asshat with his jacking around,they're being called worthless and worse and get the blame.Not to mention the crap that could have been prevented.
Time to grow up Mr Radiojockey...don't you think?
On the 7th day...god created the turd
On the 8th day...Ford made it move
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

BetathetaPi you do realise we have police who frequent theses forums? What you are doing is completly illegal and totally iresponsible. Do you realise that one of the admins or mods can find out your ip adress and pass it onto the police to find out where you are? Bragging on here is not the smartest move and I am sure none of our members will find the fun side of what you have done. You have potentally put lives at risk by you and your mates stupidity.
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Haha he's toast..
Mustn't realise IP's can be traced lol
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
Angus

Post by Angus »

radiohead wrote:Haha he's toast..
Mustn't realise IP's can be traced lol
Must be the cones he's so proud of
On the 7th day...god created the turd
On the 8th day...Ford made it move
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

lol his holes suddenly got deeper
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

I'm wondering how a moron like this has lasted on a forum of this quality. :evil:
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: What's wrong with a bit of fun?

Post by Kinetic »

BetaThetaPi wrote:Found yr forum a while ago and have lookd a few times. Me and my mates get into a bit of radio jockeying when we have a few cones, just to wind the coppas up a bit. What's the big problem? You guys r breaking the law by scaning cops frecwencies anyway.
Idiot
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

WPXZBP wrote:I'm wondering how a moron like this has lasted on a forum of this quality. :evil:
He only joined today
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Kinetic wrote:
WPXZBP wrote:I'm wondering how a moron like this has lasted on a forum of this quality. :evil:
He only joined today
My point exactly!