The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

yorky

Re: The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Post by yorky »

There was a serious one car v tree on the freeway, under the Erindale Rd overpass late last night. One taken to hospital, front end of the (ute?) flattened.

EDIT: http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 61,00.html
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Serious Crash inside the entrance of the Tunnel this afternoon at approx 14:40 - caused traffic chaos for all West-bound traffic.

Multiple WAPOL, FESA, SJA units off in area - unsure on injuries.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Serious crash Marmion Ave southbound lanes blocked just souuth of Whitfords Ave...3 station turn out for FESA (6 Units), 2 St. Johns and 4 Wapol in attendance, happened about 30mins ago.
yorky

Post by yorky »

westernwedgey wrote:Serious crash Marmion Ave southbound lanes blocked just souuth of Whitfords Ave...3 station turn out for FESA (6 Units), 2 St. Johns and 4 Wapol in attendance, happened about 30mins ago.
3 station? There were only 2 stations (Duncraig and Wangara) on scene. The SJA Team Leader was also quick on scene.

There was another one earlier on Hepburn Ave, serious accident involving an almost head on (again road blocked), filmed by News at Night so may be on the news tomorrow.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
observer
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by observer »

yorky wrote:
westernwedgey wrote:Serious crash Marmion Ave southbound lanes blocked just souuth of Whitfords Ave...3 station turn out for FESA (6 Units), 2 St. Johns and 4 Wapol in attendance, happened about 30mins ago.
3 station? There were only 2 stations (Duncraig and Wangara) on scene. The SJA Team Leader was also quick on scene.

There was another one earlier on Hepburn Ave, serious accident involving an almost head on (again road blocked), filmed by News at Night so may be on the news tomorrow.
Where are FESA stations? Most likley they were FRS crews that attended the incident.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

observer wrote:Where are FESA stations? Most likley they were FRS crews that attended the incident.
Don't start that nonsense all over again. Not interested. Don't care. Don't want to see it on here.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
ace of spades

Post by ace of spades »

Zebedee wrote:
observer wrote:Where are FESA stations? Most likley they were FRS crews that attended the incident.
Don't start that nonsense all over again. Not interested. Don't care. Don't want to see it on here.
Fair enough, So from now on I will use the term Security officers and first aiders when referring to the police and the paramedics. You may think it's petty and this is only a radio scanners website but calling the FRS FESA is and absolute slap on the face and insult.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

ace of spades wrote:Fair enough, So from now on I will use the term Security officers and first aiders when referring to the police and the paramedics. You may think it's petty and this is only a radio scanners website but calling the FRS FESA is and absolute slap on the face and insult.
Clearly you have trouble understanding what "don't start this nonsense" means so let me be crystal clear. The next person who drags a thread off topic by complaining about the term FESA being used will be dealt with administratively which could include permanent exclusion from the forums.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

serious MVA on Tonkin HWY tonight on the Corfield St overpass at about 10:15pm.

Single vehicle lost control and took out guard railing. 5 passengers, 1 trapped in front passenger seat with severe face/head injuries, driver had gash on head and went into shock. alcohol was involved.

being one of the first on scene i jumped in the back seat behind the trapped passenger to support his neck whilst my other friend attended to his cuts and kept him talking until SJA arrived and took over.

Multiple WApol : JA102 + 103 aswell as an unmarked.
Armadale SJA + Welshpool and Armadale FRS.

Was rather annoyed at the fact that about 15 people stopped to just have a look and had to yell at one guy who was having a look at the wrecked car whilst SMOKING!... plus all the rubber-neckers cars made it difficult for the emergency vehicles to access the scene....
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

Listening to Transperth security frequencies atm and apparently there has been a car rollover and it's on fire near the Murdoch station and something else big going down at Warwick station...more to come

edit: maybe I'm wrong - the crash could be at Warwick station, WAPOL ETA is about 2 minutes
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Yes it was right near Warwick station on the freeway. Car v Trees. Small engine fire. 2 x transported by SJA, not sure on condition.
Leigh
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Leigh »

2 x 90 at Albany hwy and John st, Bently

Truck v pedestrians
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

JB103 on scene aswell...

Which units of FESA attended?
I've closed the door!
MBFB

Post by MBFB »

welshpool 1st and 2nd attended they were there for about 2 hours
ambo89

Post by ambo89 »

CvC head-on in 100km/hr zone on Great Northern Highway, Bullsbrook this morning. 2x Pts.