The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: Fatal

Post by westernwedgey »

jasonjag wrote:
redbaron wrote:Car roll over on ch 8, not sure where just caught the tail end of it.. job still happening with p2's incoming and a call for majors to attend.

AJ204 in attendance , noted 3 TLC's taken out.
That was in east Vic pk Cnr Albany Hwy and Welshpool Rd, One passenger deceased and Driver injured, by look of skid marks, speed was a possability,,,,maybe grog too ?

Also Fatal on Gt Northern Hwy, 2 youths killed when crossed road headon into semi.
Vic Park crash car rolled a few times, passenger not deceased but with serious head injuries, driver minor injuries, 2 TCL's taken out...as for the one in Baskerville car was overtaking and lost control on gravel veered into oncoming truck 2 killed instantly, possible tyre burst
jasonjag
Banned

TA in Noranda

Post by jasonjag »

A 2 car 315 TA at Wonga and Crimea st,,one T boned, lady taken in ambulance, but dont think she was serious 1030 ch 21
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: TA in Noranda

Post by munchkin1981 »

jasonjag wrote:A 2 car 315 TA at Wonga and Crimea st,,one T boned, lady taken in ambulance, but dont think she was serious 1030 ch 21
she must hve been serious if she was taken in ambulance and ps don't think u may lose ur brain
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
jasonjag
Banned

3 car TA

Post by jasonjag »

A 3 car TA at Beach Rd and Alexander Drve, resulted in Fesa called and Police request lights be turned to flashing Amber due to Peak traffic buildup, too 45 mins to clear road, ch 21 1445
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Traffic car went past on William Street turned left at Esplanade (City) under P2 - Station Wagon - AGxxx - Anyone know what's happening?
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Perth 1st from St.Georges Tce - turning left William St and Left onto Esplanade - Emergency Road Conditions
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
PD224

Car Accident - South of S-bend (Gerladton)

Post by PD224 »

2 Car, about 6km's south of S-bend (Gerladton-Dongara)

Ambo has been called out, just went passed my house
Fire has been called out
FD201 Heading up Priority 2

Expected Fatality

anyone else from the midwest region got anything? I am getting stuff on CH 5

EDIT:
Damage to road
Crane required
I think a truck was involved, I tuned out for a little bit
All traffic diverted

Summary:

Truck's trailer swung and hit the boat towed by the car. Male driver deceased Female passenger critical condition taken to Gerladton hospital. Truck driver taken to hospital in the back of FG202 (I think) was shaken up. Was not a pretty sight according to an ambo officer

EDIT:
Just sore on the news that the Female passenger later died in hospital
FESA - Port Denison Sea Search & Rescue
jasonjag
Banned

TA Mt Lawley

Post by jasonjag »

2000 Ch 21, TA in Mt Lawley, Cars v Pole, bus shelter and a sign, power pole across road, Police requesting Council come remove debris.
wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by wasaint »

T/A 3 persons involved GRT NTh HYW 5KM before the calingari turn off GinGin and Wongan Hills in attendance
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

wasaint wrote:T/A 3 persons involved GRT NTh HYW 5KM before the calingari turn off GinGin and Wongan Hills in attendance
A helicopter flew over my house a few minutes ago coming from that general direction and heading towards the city. It sounded like Rescue 65, but I couldn't be sure ...

(Which is why I came here to see if anyone else knew :P )
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
HM-106

Post by HM-106 »

I know, but i cant divulge that info, we were a neighbouring sub-district listening into the T/A. However, we werent required as SJA and FESA were there. I can say their were more then 3 persons injured, and HEVAC was called.

Last time we had a HEVAC, they didnt bring out the Rescue 65, it was a loan'd helicopter. What the pilot said to me, they are having some really bad funding iissues.

At least everyone was ok and safe.

Regards
HM-106
HM-106 now Y?201/202/101.
jasonjag
Banned

3 fatalitys today

Post by jasonjag »

CH 21 1145 VKI called for cars to hit run in Beauford St x Sturt St, ZM102 was interviewing elderly gentleman who wittnesed it, AZ251 was also there, then 2 local vans appeared, plus small Forensic 4 wheel drive, then large forensic 4 wheel drive arrived. big arial, then unmarked detectives arrived, VKI originally called forensic who replied that 2 vehicles were at major country fatalitys, Person injured ( not known how bad was taken away) time I went past, Police looking for modern white holden staion wagon with blood on bonnet, no rego seen, reported that it was a woman driver. Ch 9 and 7 news there covering it, little to see except for some blood on crossover, cordend off as a crime scene..
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

Last edited by Lucas_arts_182 on Thu May 15, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

That ought to make peak hour traffic mighty slow....... :(
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

HM-106 wrote:I know, but i cant divulge that info, we were a neighbouring sub-district listening into the T/A. However, we werent required as SJA and FESA were there. I can say their were more then 3 persons injured, and HEVAC was called.

Last time we had a HEVAC, they didnt bring out the Rescue 65, it was a loan'd helicopter. What the pilot said to me, they are having some really bad funding iissues.

At least everyone was ok and safe.

Regards
HM-106
Rescue 65 was called out.