The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Car sideswipped a people mover on Hay street onramp.

Perth 1st & 2nd, with 2nd stood down

Three Ambo's 1 x P1 to RPH / Charlies????

GC10* GC1** in attendance

Wet weather major factor.... Look's like a P-Plater?
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

jasonjag wrote:TA 315 Car V Motor Bike at Great Eastern Hwy Redcliff on Radio news , one lane closed, 0700, no other details,
Went past this morning. Rider on road being treated by Ambos. JBxxx and another car on scene.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Car v Power Pole v Car
North Lake Rd, Myaree

One of the worst damaged cars I have ever seen. 3 people walked away. 1 had a leg completely severed and is currently in a serious condition.

Power lines were brought down in the crash causing a roof fire to a nearby house. Damage to house was $100,000.

Major crash are investigating
Genesis

South Perth

Post by Genesis »

Big prang on Kwinana Freeway southbound South Perth at about 0315. loooked very serious.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: South Perth

Post by munchkin1981 »

Genesis wrote:Big prang on Kwinana Freeway southbound South Perth at about 0315. loooked very serious.
Frs were given wrong cross street so murdoch canningvale and welshpool turned out
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

I drove past it at about 3:13am; Police and Ambo's were there and FRS were on the way.
jasonjag
Banned

Teenage girl, 16, loses leg in crash

Post by jasonjag »

Turbo wrote:Car v Power Pole v Car
North Lake Rd, Myaree

One of the worst damaged cars I have ever seen. 3 people walked away. 1 had a leg completely severed and is currently in a serious condition.

Power lines were brought down in the crash causing a roof fire to a nearby house. Damage to house was $100,000.

July 26, 2008 08:00am
A 16-YEAR-OLD Kardinya girl is in intensive care in Fremantle Hospital after her leg was severed in a car crash on North Lake Rd about 9.30pm last night.
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 48,00.html
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: Teenage girl, 16, loses leg in crash

Post by donks »

jasonjag wrote:
North Lake Rd, Myaree

July 26, 2008 08:00am
A 16-YEAR-OLD Kardinya girl is in intensive care in Fremantle Hospital after her leg was severed in a car crash on North Lake Rd about 9.30pm last night.
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 48,00.html
as a witness to this accident, i have to say i am very VERY amazed that no one was killed!. i have seen a few accidents in my time but when i witnessed that commodore get ripped apart, i instantly thought this was going to be a fatal. i have ZERO sympathy for the driver and i hope to god Western Power (Synergy watever) make him pay for that power pole he destroyed.

needless to say i did not have the best night sleep last night...

Also BIG BIG BIG props to the Ambos, Police, FRS and the Melville CSS who were on scene within atleast 5 minutes of the accident! Fantastic job.

cheers.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
yorky

Post by yorky »

I hope they get charged for the home they heavily damaged as well due to the power lines shorting.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Car v Car at council x kitson in rockingham this evening. Rocky 1st,2nd and hope valley, police and ambos called.

2nd alram rescue

Extracation of atleast 1 pt conducted.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

North Lake Rd, Myaree

looks like ur lens cap was still lil on there turbo :P

haha

good job.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
jasonjag
Banned

Post by jasonjag »

donks wrote:as a witness to this accident, i have to say i am very VERY amazed that no one was killed!. i have seen a few accidents in my time but when i witnessed that commodore get ripped apart, i instantly thought this was going to be a fatal. i have ZERO sympathy for the driver and i hope to god Western Power (Synergy watever) make him pay for that power pole he destroyed.

needless to say i did not have the best night sleep last night...

Also BIG BIG BIG props to the Ambos, Police, FRS and the Melville CSS who were on scene within atleast 5 minutes of the accident! Fantastic job.

cheers.
I agree with you, these idiot P platers just wont slow down, also the cost of the damage to the house fire caused by the downed power lines due to the crash, he should pay for that too, I too have zero sympathy for road idiots. jj
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

jasonjag wrote:I agree with you, these idiot P platers just wont slow down, also the cost of the damage to the house fire caused by the downed power lines due to the crash, he should pay for that too, I too have zero sympathy for road idiots. jj
This probs isn't the topic to start this arguement, and i'd appreciate it if a Mod would split this into another thread..

"These P-Plater Idiots" Are no different to any of you when you were P platers.

There was still horrible car crashes that could have been avoided when you were all on your P's.

It's all well and good for us to say These P Platers, and This Generation, and Something MUST be done.
I agree, something should be done. But let's not make it sound like it's something that's just popped up?

Ofcourse there will have been an increase in the number of people in MVA's? There's more p-platers on the roads now than in 1970...

Something to think about guys..

Millsy.
jasonjag
Banned

Fatal TA Mitchel Freeway

Post by jasonjag »

A 16 yr old was killed and a 20 yr driver in crittical condition after (alledged drag racing) taking out a light pole and then a tree late this morning in wet conditions,,

Also a man has passed away in hospital after a TA near Bunbury this afternoon.
d3funct.q45

Post by d3funct.q45 »

At least the speed cameras prevented a further 50 potential fatalities today.

...Or so we are told.
http://www.chrishermann.net

Scanning with; Uniden BC61XLT.