The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

was that just now
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

no , sorry, it was around 0930 i think, all 4 were towed as mentioned by VKI
gkoutlis

Re: 315 TA everywhere

Post by gkoutlis »

jasonjag wrote:Wet roads and driver inatention, 315 TA in Carine Reid Hwy 4 cars, 1 towed, other 3 driverable away, another 315 TA at Karrinyup Rd/Grindelford Way Baltatta, Fesa Cutting trapped person out, Slow down you fools. Ch 21 1015
My partner and I went passed this going to the shops at Innaloo - and one of the 3 cars completley ripped out the TCL from the ground... They had the Ozzie Park SJA crew - then called for Landsdale for a P2 back up for an additional patient.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
jasonjag
Banned

TA 315

Post by jasonjag »

315 TA Cnr Walter Rds x Collier, car with month old baby and car month old uninsired, other demolished TCL, no one hurt, baby was in safty capsule, one Towie got chatted about not wearing safty vest on road. you would think they know better, Ch 21 1000
Last edited by jasonjag on Mon May 12, 2008 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w0mbat
Scanners and Receivers: AOR 8200 MKIII

Post by w0mbat »

I'm sorry but what?
Don't think I'm a grammer Nazi, just trying to get the jist of what happend to the infant.
car with month old baby and cay month old uninsired,
--Steve
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

w0mbat wrote:grammer
not a spelling Nazi either I hope...:lol:

Baby is fine, it was in baby safety capsule. The car which is also 1 month old is not insured.

Can I now have my Certificate 3 in understanding jibberish?? :P
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
jasonjag
Banned

Grammar

Post by jasonjag »

Tyranus wrote:
w0mbat wrote:grammer
not a spelling Nazi either I hope...:lol:

Baby is fine, it was in baby safety capsule. The car which is also 1 month old is not insured.

Can I now have my Certificate 3 in understanding jibberish?? :P
Yeah "Tyranus", you pass and get your Certificate,,from reading between the lines, no hope for some others though, LOL,,
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Re: 3 Car TA

Post by Zebedee »

robbage wrote:
Zebedee wrote:
robbage wrote:I hate that intersection. The upgrade didn't work.
I've never thought that intersection was so bad - there's pretty good visibility in all directions, good lighting, easily seen traffic signals.

What is it that you don't like about the intersection?
Mind you, I haven't been through it for about 6 months, but what-ever's wrong with it causes it to seriously choke up on Tonkin. I remember sitting through many light changes when I used to come home that way. Also, any road that splits from two to three lanes just before an intersection and then merges back to two again just after, sucks by default. They cause dipshits to race everyone to gain that extra couple of metres, often in the left lane. My wife's been cut off their many times. (Always seems to be a late model Commode or Falcon)
That must be the clincher - any time I go through that intersection it's nowhere near peak hour. I get the pleasure of fighting my way along Beaufort Street at that time instead, with all the bunnies who have no concept of what a "Clearway" or a "Bus Lane" is. :P

I drive a late model Falcon, but I don't cut people off where it merges back into two lanes - I get myself into the right-hand lane before the lights so I'm not in someone's way who likes to change lanes first and look later :)
robbage wrote:
Zebedee wrote:My own thoughts are - it doesn't matter how well constructed the intersection may be - an idiot on bald tyres is still going to cause mayhem :)
True, but that intersection sucks anyway :)
Yeah I can understand your point now - especially the bit about extra lanes at the lights that then disappear again :)
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
jasonjag
Banned

Teen biker didn't wear helmet

Post by jasonjag »

Teen biker didn't wear helmet

Article from: PerthNow May 10, 2008 08:00am
A 17-YEAR-OLD Mundijong motorcyclist is dead after he lost control of his 250cc machine at high speed on South Western Highway, Byford, at 2.15am today. He was not wearing a helmet.

And another motorbike rider is in serious condition in RPH after he crashed near Waroona, 100km south of Perth at about 7.45pm on Friday.
jasonjag
Banned

MC Killed

Post by jasonjag »

Another Motor Cyclist was killed early this morning , failed to negociate a roundabout in Duncraig, Hear on FM Radio 7am news
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Kwinnana freeway blocked off by "moron rubber neckers" at the 2 car TA near near Berrigan Drive onramp north bound lanes. Attending officer called for a media release for ppl to avoid the area. North bound lanes getting shut down.

Attending officers also calling for ALL lanes of Ennis ave to be blocked off for another serious TA. Officers heading there P2.

All officers that have been attending the Berrigan Drive TA have been told to not ti use their radios within 500m of the scene as there is a major gas leak. South bound lanes of the Kwinnana are also getting shutdown now before berrigan drive.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
vk6ngs
Amateur callsign: vk6ngs
Scanners and Receivers: FTDX-3000 IC-7100 Radio shack dx-394 AOR AR8600MK2 AOR AR8200D

Post by vk6ngs »

Berigan is 3 cars and a bike ,enis is car hit gas pipe
playworth
Banned

Re: MC Killed

Post by playworth »

jasonjag wrote:Another Motor Cyclist was killed early this morning , failed to negociate a roundabout in Duncraig, Hear on FM Radio 7am news
minor injured to push bike rider

car v push bike. ocean reef rd ad damnper av mullaloo.

car one
push bike 0
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

vk6ngs wrote:Berigan is 3 cars and a bike ,enis is car hit gas pipe
thanks, it was quite a busy period on that channel. thanks for clearing that up.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
jasonjag
Banned

Fuel Tanker rollover

Post by jasonjag »

Early Wed Morning, Brand Hwy was closed after a Petrol Tanker rolled, didnt hear all info to where excactly, at 7am Police had opened one lane to traffic, May be on TV news tonight. 0700 Radio News