The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Smithy
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Smithy »

thoughts go out to family and friends of that poor woman.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Driver of the Ute gave a reading of 0.245 at the scene, and had a 2 month old warrant outstanding on prior drink driving charges.

Has been charged with breach of bail, but nothing in relation to last night's crash. :(
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Condolences to family and friends...
Ausrob
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ausrob »

Brad wrote:Driver of the Ute gave a reading of 0.245 at the scene, and had a 2 month old warrant outstanding on prior drink driving charges.

Has been charged with breach of bail, but nothing in relation to last night's crash. :(
Should be put away for 20 years. You know I would not have cared if he had died, but it's always the innocent that are injured or killed by these reckless bastards
eswife

Post by eswife »

So sad, yes lets hope he gets life in prison......

Did anyone see the news tonight about the Rockingham accident, the police drove that same car load of people home (7 of them) a few hours earlier, but they decided to go back out...... :evil: :evil: :evil:
cat21

Post by cat21 »

Some people may think me harsh for this, but thank goodness they only killed themselves ( baby not included in these sentiments obviously) and not innocents who do the right thing.

I have family and friends in the immediate area, and my step-son would almost have been coming back from work at that time of the morning if he'd been on the later shift....
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Cat21 i agree-In a car v truck the truck usually wins 99.9% of the time

Most d/d drivers who kill other people usually end up with piss weak penalties once they hit the courts anyways.
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

Never a truer word said Markmywords. And they call it Justice. I call it bulls**t
Smithy
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Smithy »

the guy who caused it apparently had a run in with the police 2 months ago and was arrested for DUI, dangerous driving and driving without license. then this. terrible
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

I think 2 different accidents are getting confused here...
Smithy
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Smithy »

are you sure. cause that was what was said on the news last night. but either way i think we will be hearing a bit more about this guy.
eswife

Post by eswife »

Another fatal this morning on Eyre Hwy, 40 kms west of Balladonia.. :(
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Early this morning semi trailer v police car -officer received only minor injuries.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Motorcycle fatal over night up joondalup way (Sja new merc looked good)

and another car v car with a driver going onto the freeway onramp the wrong way only minor injuries though.