The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Kombi

Prangs galore today wed

Post by Kombi »

Listening to Mirabooka channel,there were TA's every where, one on Tonkin spun out on guildford rd off ramp, leaving oil on road and big traffic jam, another TA on Mirrabooka Rd, Another Car v's Pole snapping it off in Mirrabooka, heard of 2 othes some where, Power lines snapped and down near Mirrabooka as well, saw 2 Heletacs at 3.15pm heading NW, dont know where to.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

traffic control kombi ?
Kombi

nup not me,

Post by Kombi »

Markmywords wrote:traffic control kombi ?
nup not me..use too, back at work now....
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

What you do to fill in the day now Kombi?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Bullsbrook Updated: - curtosey of perthnow.com.au
Man trapped after car crash in Bullsbrook

November 29, 2007 09:30am
EMERGENCY services are trying to free a man who is trapped inside his vehicle after a three car pile-up this morning on Great Northern Highway.

The crash occurred at 8:20am on Great Northern Highway in Bullsbrook near Ginger’s Roadhouse.

Emergency services are at the scene attempting to free the man from the vehicle.

It is understood occupants of the other vehicles have also been injured in the crash.

The stretch of road along Great Northern Highway where the accident occurred has been closed.

Motorists are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
Last edited by gkoutlis on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kombi

I already said

Post by Kombi »

I alrady said couple weeks ago, but the "Mouth" called me a Liar. so ![/u]
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Double Fatality out on the eyre highway the road will be closed to 6pm.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx? ... ntID=48870

Nice for the article to state that there will be "no police" in norsemen in that time...

I didnt think that the councils did speed checks (referring to the laser camera comment) i know that my council have that radar on the trailer and use it from time to time when you drive past gives you your speed.

The only other place i know where they do hand held speed checks that are not done by wapol is in kings park.
Kombi

Accident Reid/Tonkin

Post by Kombi »

There appears to be a accident near Reid and Tonkin as traffic is banked up right back to Alexander drive, I just came through it, decided to take back roads,can hear VKI talking about some drunkin woman on Reid where motorists have taken her keys out of the car, saw Fire tenders turning right from Reid to Malaga drve just before 6pm...
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

kombi, you seem to see more accidents then the average person, you also seem to have internet access wherever you go... Is this part of your profession or a coincidence???

EDIT: Woops, This is the TA Thread
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

The ta on reid highway was a car roll over.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Can anyone confirm that the lady involved in the rollover died at the police station yesterday, after declining treatment at the scene.
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

Markmywords wrote:Can anyone confirm that the lady involved in the rollover died at the police station yesterday, after declining treatment at the scene.
Didn't see anything on the news tonight and one would expect that is that was the case it would be one of the top stories.

Were did you hear it?
Formally ZO100, now KG100 :D
ubc 72xlt...ubc 60xlt...uh015sx
Kombi

Woman dies in road crash near Myalup

Post by Kombi »

Woman dies in road crash near Myalup, state's road toll to 209, Car v's tractor..

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 61,00.html
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: Woman dies in road crash near Myalup

Post by Ludacris »

Kombi wrote:Woman dies in road crash near Myalup, state's road toll to 209, Car v's tractor..

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 61,00.html
Nasty one this one.... :cry:
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"