The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Last night, I assisted in a 315 - car vs Bus - Roe Street, Northbridge - Bus stuck at railway crossing. Happend as i was going home, nil injuries there for cleared off -

Units in attendance - GC-111 - 2 mike bikes, St John 4WD Landcruiser with full livery - Perth 3rd FESA - and a Paramedic unit from Subi. Bus wasn't fully blocking the lanes of the train lines - but was a fair bit of damage to the bus (front right hand side).
luke

Post by luke »

nachoman wrote:215 Oats St Kewdale, person lying on road run over, trapped under vehicle
he was bashed up
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

215 Car v Traffic light in rocko (holden vectra v's grand cherrokee)

(seems to be a car v car v traffic light offending driver decamped initally)

1 person trapped 1 person thrown through windscreen, sja/fesa on the way.

Freo SJA heading to rocko from the depot P1 for backup a bit light for SJA cars down there atm.

Rae/Read Street

VR103 on the way P2/AV201 P2 as well

**update majors have just been called to attend**

**final update @ 10:00pm confirmed 2 persons deceased government contractors on the way, driver of the other vehicle ? 317 taken to RKDH for appropriate tests.

Road now closed off
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Markmywords wrote:215 Car v Traffic light in rocko (holden vectra v's grand cherrokee)

(seems to be a car v car v traffic light offending driver decamped initally)

1 person trapped 1 person thrown through windscreen, sja/fesa on the way.

Freo SJA heading to rocko from the depot P1 for backup a bit light for SJA cars down there atm.

Rae/Read Street

VR103 on the way P2/AV201 P2 as well

**update majors have just been called to attend**

**final update @ 10:00pm confirmed 2 persons deceased government contractors on the way, driver of the other vehicle ? 317 taken to RKDH for appropriate tests.

Road now closed off
Notifaction done at 00:00
ST_DOC

Post by ST_DOC »

That must have been one hell of a hit! Ouch 317 pissy driving again great they always come out unscaved
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

gkoutlis wrote:Last night, I assisted in a 315 - car vs Bus - Roe Street, Northbridge - Bus stuck at railway crossing. Happend as i was going home, nil injuries there for cleared off -

Units in attendance - GC-111 - 2 mike bikes, St John 4WD Landcruiser with full livery - Perth 3rd FESA - and a Paramedic unit from Subi. Bus wasn't fully blocking the lanes of the train lines - but was a fair bit of damage to the bus (front right hand side).
gkoutlis are you about 5ft 10inch?????
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

ST_DOC wrote:That must have been one hell of a hit! Ouch 317 pissy driving again great they always come out unscaved
Totally agree pissy drivers should seriously get some harsher treatment, the driver & passenger of the other vehicle both received minor injuries & treated at freo hospital.
Last edited by Markmywords on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Stretch wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:Last night, I assisted in a 315 - car vs Bus - Roe Street, Northbridge - Bus stuck at railway crossing. Happend as i was going home, nil injuries there for cleared off -

gkoutlis are you about 5ft 10inch?????
Approximatley why ? :wink:
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I think youve been spotted !!!! haha
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:I think youve been spotted !!!! haha
Heh heh - Nothing to hide though MMW - Just on my way way home from a night out - and thought I'd stop and help. My services wern't required, so i departed the scene - Other emergency crews got there - so yeah...
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

gkoutlis yer knew what you meant it shouldve come out as youve been spotted as in someone sussd out who you are (in a good way not bad) haha.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:gkoutlis yer knew what you meant it shouldve come out as youve been spotted as in someone sussd out who you are (in a good way not bad) haha.
It's all good mate - I never take what you say the wrong way :D Its all good

G
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

I think you have been ID’d out, Just look for the tall guy and short guy next time for any TA;s and come say hello. We wont bite, well maybe stubby might ï
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

[quote="Stretch"]I think you have been ID’d out, Just look for the tall guy and short guy next time for any TA;s and come say hello. We wont bite, well maybe stubby might ï
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

We were there briefly for like 10-15minutes then disappeared as we wasnt needed! :( :( :( :(
Last edited by Stretch on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.