Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Chicky wrote: Driver of truck on phone to VKI.
I wonder what he was saying :smt042
kellie wrote:Which female VKI was this?
thats a hard one. She sounded like a noobie to me

found this too
http://www.police.wa.gov.au/MediaAndPub ... s/4692.pdf

Damaged 2 houses and 3 cars :shock:
Last edited by JG-103 on Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
kellie
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kellie »

Last edited by kellie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Nah, im pretty sure she didnt
kellie
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kellie »

Last edited by kellie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

was a pretty exciting chase to hear!!!
was listenin from the start
whole incident went for around 20 minutes eg.chase, apprehendin, finding the rollover car.

anyways the first thing i was gunna say was how shocking that op was shoulda put one of those good older guys on that udsually do the pursuits she seemed like she was gunna cry at some stages i was like far out....... and she as sayin that a few vehicles weer broken when i could clearly hear em on my battery operated scanner.................gosh also the vehicles wer clearly stating ther callsings and she kept askign them again wasting moretime during the pursuit

my 2c on her anywho

rockingham 1sts sitrep was pretty funny
james has seen that scottish s/o before hes real good on the radio
funny when he said the truck then reentered the street on which the we wer attending was on and as it came in to area narrowly missing the personell of rockingham 1st and our vehciles then rehit into his own house. more to follow over haha

ther was about 10 vehicles off at it by the end and the lady was asking vehciles that wer obviuously tied up at the scene that she needed them for tasking.....

anywho thats my 2c

chris
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

ch8 carlisle hotel, car taken at gunpoint
Robo
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Robo »

kellie wrote:Did she have a NZ accent?
I think this was the operator on 34 tonight. She could not understand my partner who is one of these new pommies and has only a slight accent. Kept asking to "repeat" and "Go again that vehicle, unreadable".
I think she is new as are a couple of other operators that I have never heard before.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

roger robo
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Short chase on the midland channel, HK102 was chasin a suspect 317, speeds were between 50 and 61 kmph :smt042 vehicle had failed to stop, priority 2 was issued and taken :smt043 , driver decided to take a gravel track which led to a dead end due to road works, 2 in custody.

Thanks to chikcy for informing me
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

It was the NZ operator lady on ch12 on the night of the truck drama as far as I could tell. I figure she must be fairly new and is still sussing out how it all works. :smt045
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

A 16yo girl has been charged for the stabbing death of a 35yo man in Port Headland
http://www.police.wa.gov.au/MediaAndPub ... s/4700.pdf
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Major Gas leak at lake rd x railway pde

Couple of cars going P2 to block off area
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Short chase on Jonndalup channel, NJ109, 110km, turned lights off, VKI told them to abort, vehicle observed then to run a red light on Hodges Dve, they got the rego though, not listed...one can guess whats coming...
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

228 Maddington Shops

2 Males and a Female fighting

2 Cars heading P2

Security called back - Advising POI's have rung mates and more and more people rocking up and fighting

2 More cars given P2 (4 total now)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Nasty 207 or 208 called in - JK cars - JK-102 going P2 - South Terrace Medical Centre in South Perth - Violent Man going nuts
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.