Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

UQ108 written-off?

Post by radiohead »

Did anyone else just hear on ch2/8 UQ108 was in a short pursuit of a white Nissan Patrol on the Tonkin, they thought the car was stopping when it came to a halt and reversed into UQ108 at 60kmh :-s
VKI says to them after this had happened abort pursuit please and UQ108 goes um we're not goin anywhere VKI our cars stuffed its a write off.

Happened pretty quickly and the patrol got away of course. Other cars at scene now with them and CD503 looking for the Patrol. The plates on the patrol come up to a festiva by the way and the driver is possibly aboriginal said UQ108. Full on, poor guy sounded pretty shaken too.
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Any thing more heard on this???
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

No haven't heard anything since I came on here before. I think it was pretty much over when UQ108 asked for a tow truck and traffic supervisor to go to the scene. VKI said the traffic supervisor will organise the tow etc. :smt102
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Not sure if related - but pursuit somewhere on High Rd and Leach Hwy???? It was all happening just after midnight - something about a search on foot close there - TK-111 and TK109 - did anyone else hear this????
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

gkoutlis wrote:Not sure if related - but pursuit somewhere on High Rd and Leach Hwy???? It was all happening just after midnight - something about a search on foot close there - TK-111 and TK109 - did anyone else hear this????
Police 1 Audi 0

Walks.
I was there when they flicked the switch
June 2, 2008
Whiskey1Urgent

Post by Whiskey1Urgent »

Walks wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:Not sure if related - but pursuit somewhere on High Rd and Leach Hwy???? It was all happening just after midnight - something about a search on foot close there - TK-111 and TK109 - did anyone else hear this????
Police 1 Audi 0

Walks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You are such a tease !! 8)
"Our speed is one eight zero, no problems at this stage..." - Whiskey One, Suburbs of Perth - 1996
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

So they actually caught the driver of the Audi after he legged it then?

And what happened with the TK101 dog? I heard the guy say something about gettin the other K9 to take over because his dog was tired I think?
Reception was really bad but I think his dog piked out lol :-s

By the way, the Nissan Patrol was found a little while ago parked up outside the quarry in Orange Grove with no plates on it.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

gkoutlis wrote:Nasty 207 or 208 called in - JK cars - JK-102 going P2 - South Terrace Medical Centre in South Perth - Violent Man going nuts
turns out this guy is a neighbour of mine not the first time he's gone nuts.now in Bently hospital.
Whiskey1Urgent

Post by Whiskey1Urgent »

radiohead wrote:So they actually caught the driver of the Audi after he legged it then?

And what happened with the TK101 dog? I heard the guy say something about gettin the other K9 to take over because his dog was tired I think?
Reception was really bad but I think his dog piked out lol :-s

By the way, the Nissan Patrol was found a little while ago parked up outside the quarry in Orange Grove with no plates on it.
I know that dog very well and trust me, he would never pike out of a track..

Trust me on that one... :shock:
"Our speed is one eight zero, no problems at this stage..." - Whiskey One, Suburbs of Perth - 1996
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

I know that dog very well and trust me, he would never pike out of a track..

Trust me on that one... Shocked
I trust you... 8-[

Like I said above, what I heard was sketchy and it was difficult to hear what Mr K9 said. Maybe he asked the other K9 bloke to do something else. :smt102

I respect what your saying Mr W1, I'm not game to argue lol :mrgreen:
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Chase along Railway Pde then station street

Didn't catch callsign

POI has pulled over and been apprehended
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Which suburb, Kinetic??
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Walks and buddies,

Is that hot VE SS still outstanding.

The one from Phoenix Holden?
Whiskey1Urgent

Post by Whiskey1Urgent »

Tom wrote:Walks and buddies,

Is that hot VE SS still outstanding.

The one from Phoenix Holden?
Apparently
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

There was a job on SE metro 15mins ago where an anon lady reckons she saw that hot VE on a transport truck in a yard in Kewdale ready to go somewhere..
JC452 and JB10? are dealing with it now I think.