Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Re: Pursuits and other events

Post by Fastlane »

donks wrote:some sort of incident happening down the road from me.. started with an ambulance attending an apartment block late this afternoon. shortly followed by two police cars... then noticed Major Crime have set up a tent and the carpark for the apartments is still cordoned off...

cheers
was on 9 news. suspicious death.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

seems to be a fatality involving a train at Victoria Street station in Mosman park... Multiple WApol, Westrail staff and a few other contractors.. Train is sitting about 100m south of the platform, passengers have disembarked and were led out of an access gate by westrail staff. Rail Replacement buses in effect now.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
MBFB

Post by MBFB »

yeh i heard that on the scanner he got hit.. fremantle 2nd and claremont went but they werent required
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

MBFB wrote:yeh i heard that on the scanner he got hit.. fremantle 2nd and claremont went but they werent required
yes i saw them respond and leave.. uq203., gw103, unmarked, chaplains camry, 2x mike bikes, ge102, ge103 in attendance
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Serious head on crash last night in East Vic Park.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/br ... ark-crash/

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Hotel Mike 107
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden
UBC72XLT

Post by Hotel Mike 107 »

any one got info about a lockridge job 2 police cars SJA On P2 this morning around 3.15AM

HL 101
HL 106

AMBULANCE:45 MIDLAND 21
Hotel Mike 107
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden
UBC72XLT

Post by Hotel Mike 107 »

got a call out to a job in BEECHBORO danube ave near the Lockridge shs whn we arrived our patient was CODE 90 sevral police in attendence (HL 102 / HL 105 / HM 104 ) and sevral other un marked cars..... did any one here ???
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Hotel Mike 107 wrote:got a call out to a job in BEECHBORO danube ave near the Lockridge shs whn we arrived our patient was CODE 90 sevral police in attendence (HL 102 / HL 105 / HM 104 ) and sevral other un marked cars..... did any one here ???
Ummmmm - who got a call out?

Also, there's no point in asking "did anyone hear" anything with regards to the police as they are all on encrypted digital radios now in the metro area (and expanding into country areas too).
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

From the way i read it HM 107 is an ambulance officer of some sort.On Ch7 news may be an OD.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zebedee »

richard omeara wrote:From the way i read it HM 107 is an ambulance officer of some sort.On Ch7 news may be an OD.
Thanks Richard, however I'd like HM107 to clarify these things for himself either in here, or privately to me via PM.

It is very dark.
pacestick
150+ posts
150+ posts
Scanners and Receivers: Pro handheld scanner
Bearcat scanner
Wuoxun

Re: Other incidents/minor fires etc - 2009/2010

Post by pacestick »

Police have received reports a boy has been killed in a quad bike accident east of Perth.

Officers have been told two quad bikes collided about 11.40am near Great Southern Highway, at Inkpen, about 83km from Perth.

The other rider was reportedly not injured.

Police and paramedics are on their way to the scene

Wounder if it was locals.
Volunteer BFS.
VK6FIRE
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zebedee »

Had a call from a mate who's in the city today, he says that there's something happening on Roe Street between the Horseshoe Bridge and Barrack Street, near the entrance to the multi storey car park... Lots of police cars everywhere.

It is very dark.