Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

gkoutlis wrote:Polair has been out of the skies for a little close to a month or two..
oh this chase was while back
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

6 Mike Biks seen traveling northbound at approx 303 Leederville train station under conditions, anything interested happening?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

written_ficton wrote:6 Mike Biks seen traveling northbound at approx 303 Leederville train station under conditions, anything interested happening?
Could be the shopping centre fire at IGA - Wembley Downs
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

gkoutlis wrote:
written_ficton wrote:6 Mike Biks seen traveling northbound at approx 303 Leederville train station under conditions, anything interested happening?
Could be the shopping centre fire at IGA - Wembley Downs
Just seen Perth CLP underfire call conditions on Cambridge street, and Perth 1st on the freeway

Mind you I got a shot of Perth CLP underfire call conditions which I am impressed only to realise my thumbprint covered 70% of the picture!!!!!!
jasonjag
Banned

Police visiting

Post by jasonjag »

2 police vehicles visiting the neighbours, ZO101 and ZO104, could not hear or see what was going on. a regular occurance! 1948 jj
jasonjag
Banned

unmarked p2 cuts rounabout

Post by jasonjag »

Today at 1525, an unmarked dark blue holden with rotating single blue light and sirens on came north down Camboon Rd, cut across the inside of the roundabout and gave it heaps east bound on Benara rd Noranda, cutting the inside of roundabout was a bit risky I thought., jj
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Today at 1321, I spotted a fully marked Commodore entering a premises on Erindale Rd, just South of Eddington Rd in Warwick.
yorky

Post by yorky »

I drove past there today Turbo later this evening and also spotted possibly the same vehicle! Must be where they collaborate :smt023

On a more serious note, had an ambo next to me stop in traffic today, must have gotten a job then and there as he put the lights on but no siren, as he couldn't get anywhere until the lights changed. Peak hour :(
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

yorky wrote:I drove past there today Turbo later this evening and also spotted possibly the same vehicle! Must be where they collaborate :smt023

On a more serious note, had an ambo next to me stop in traffic today, must have gotten a job then and there as he put the lights on but no siren, as he couldn't get anywhere until the lights changed. Peak hour :(
Dickhead drivers more like it
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

after spat of tags around woodvale and since the killing of now 18yo steve. POLICE ARE EVERYWHERE OMG

even NJ505 the moblie command centre van.

ppl we have police gathering momentum going on down here yeeow :roll:
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
jasonjag
Banned

Boy, 14, accused of violent car-jacking

Post by jasonjag »

Boy, 14, accused of violent car-jacking
November 24, 2008 11:00am
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... rrer=email
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: Pursuits and other events

Post by written_ficton »

TW*** water police have been conducting patrol's, breath tests on the swan river today.... interesting to watch them speeding up behind the boat to then seeing both boats come to a complete halt
I've closed the door!
Blinky
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Blinky »

written_ficton wrote:TW*** water police have been conducting patrol's, breath tests on the swan river today.... interesting to watch them speeding up behind the boat to then seeing both boats come to a complete halt
It was quoted in the press that they don't have the powers yet to breath test boat drivers/sailors whatever they are called.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those who do not.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Blinky wrote:
written_ficton wrote:TW*** water police have been conducting patrol's, breath tests on the swan river today.... interesting to watch them speeding up behind the boat to then seeing both boats come to a complete halt
It was quoted in the press that they don't have the powers yet to breath test boat drivers/sailors whatever they are called.
Skippers. And they dont.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Well they were doing something.......

Thanks for quickly correcting me though!
I've closed the door!