Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Reevesy

Post by Reevesy »

Geez, this thread would be just about dead considering we cant hear wapol anymore. Would you agree?
Cheers. Reevesy
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

say what now :!: .i think i hearing shootout going on :shock: .. oh wait :?: .. its just ppl on here wanting to close this thread down :evil:
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

ah if only people knew the truth about the 300km/h comment..... The media grabbed this and ran with it.... I find it very funny.... just like this thread now
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
slipknot
150+ posts
150+ posts
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu FT-857 Yaesu FT7800 Icom ID800H

Post by slipknot »

mind you , yesterday I saw a bikie being chased by a Police car on Priority 2. Its an indescribable feeling. of course its a stupid decision to make aswell.
jasonjag
Banned

Speed

Post by jasonjag »

slipknot wrote:mind you , yesterday I saw a bikie being chased by a Police car on Priority 2. Its an indescribable feeling. of course its a stupid decision to make aswell.
Did you judge the bikies speed at 300 kph too ???
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

if we read the west comment. it sayd average speed was 185.and took him only 20mins to get from mandra to bunnny..so really.. average speed time. roughy 200 to 250
Ausrob
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ausrob »

Theirs a manhunt in Armadale at the moment. Police cars in several streets and dogs.
Cows moo over the rainbow
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Just noticed the new Police boat the smaller black one - the one the TRG boys usually hitch a ride with.... Departed Barrack St and saw it heading towards the Narrows 0900
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

gkoutlis wrote:Just noticed the new Police boat the smaller black one - the one the TRG boys usually hitch a ride with.... Departed Barrack St and saw it heading towards the Narrows 0900
There out to get you!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

:lol:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

shootout in joondalup saturday night around midnight. man with gun shot the dusk club manager after been told to leave there club.

manager is in hosiptal with wound to is tummmy
POI ALSO in police guard after been bashed by the guards @ the club.

newz@night with the footage :D
jasonjag
Banned

9 cop cars in our street

Post by jasonjag »

Do not know what started it all, but we heard a comotion out side 3 doors down and the street is full of marked and unmarked cop cars, lights flashing everywhere, for what ive found out there was a possible domestic at the rental house on the corner and he was influenced by drugs or grog, then he head butted a cop, then cop cars came from no where like jets, the officer was taken away with possible head injury in Ambulance and the offender thrown in the paddy wagon by 3 cops kicking and yelling, then all calmed down and had to get some jumper leads to jump start one of the cars, that cop was dressed in all black, thanked us for helping and on his way, I saw them bagging some drug utensils like a pot etc and putting it in the boot, hes in for a hard time at east perth I think, some local street excitement for tonight jj 1925
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: 9 cop cars in our street

Post by written_ficton »

jasonjag wrote:Do not know what started it all, but we heard a comotion out side 3 doors down and the street is full of marked and unmarked cop cars, lights flashing everywhere, for what ive found out there was a possible domestic at the rental house on the corner and he was influenced by drugs or grog, then he head butted a cop, then cop cars came from no where like jets, the officer was taken away with possible head injury in Ambulance and the offender thrown in the paddy wagon by 3 cops kicking and yelling, then all calmed down and had to get some jumper leads to jump start one of the cars, that cop was dressed in all black, thanked us for helping and on his way, I saw them bagging some drug utensils like a pot etc and putting it in the boot, hes in for a hard time at east perth I think, some local street excitement for tonight jj 1925
I can't find a full stop............... *breath*
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

Walks wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:Not sure if related - but pursuit somewhere on High Rd and Leach Hwy???? It was all happening just after midnight - something about a search on foot close there - TK-111 and TK109 - did anyone else hear this????
Police 1 Audi 0

Walks.
no kidding hey. was shown all on Tv last night. shame polair didnt help out.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Polair has been out of the skies for a little close to a month or two..
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member