Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Guys stay on topic, I read a whole load of bulls*** this morning, quite frankly it was annoying.

We all come here to check up and see whats happening in Perth.

Grow up and get out of kindy school. I am probably speaking for the vast majority here.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

Markmywords wrote:
playworth wrote:also 201 in BP sorrento on friday nite CH50. NH103 and UQ111 attended.

but only stole pies and drinks. from what CD507 said to me.
Did you go P2 on your bike lights N sirens to get there ?

Hate to be a party pooper but i seriously hope your not chasing the calls on your scanner, maybe you should have said "thats what i heard them say on the scanner"
nope D7 was at skate international and yes i heard on scanner, that why i posted it
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

but only stole pies and drinks. from what CD507 said to me.
Well it's two different things here - thats what you initially said... :roll:

Nice call MMW
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
jasonjag
Banned

Road blocked

Post by jasonjag »

I missed the beginning of convo Ch 21 1430 eastern end of Walter Rd Bassendean was blocked off to all traffic by Police,

Ten News just reported a minor TA resulted in one driver chased the other in Walter Rd/Fifth St and a multiple stabbing occured to the other driver who now is instable condition.
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Chase Channel 2 in Armadale - Currently occuring

Lost the car

Found the car - dumped POI's fled (as expected)

Not sure if stolen or not

Organising tow
jasonjag
Banned

Laser

Post by jasonjag »

Noticed a Highway Patrol car sitting in Crimea park car park yesterday morning doing Laser, stood out like a sore thumb, but next thing they had the car right behind me , so shows motorists dont car about speeding or are just plain blind and stupid.
jasonjag
Banned

Pursuit in progress

Post by jasonjag »

Pursuit in progress in Madley, inspector keeps aborting the chase, thats run through several suburbs, ch 21 driver known in 4 wheel drive, gone bush several times and back on Gnagarra rd, channel 7 chopper above tracking, VKI Inspector calls off all P2,s, 4 cars in area, 2 with stingers, VKI now making contact with Ch 7, dumped vehicle POI on foot now 1149, update, 5 cars normal rd, followed Ch 7 chopper, POI now caught in car port Copper st Madley. (what a pathetic chase driver never exceeded speed limit of lights, yet Inspector calls off all cars)
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Dare say him being in a 4WD could be a danger to the public, especially in saturday traffic, and the inspector has aborted due to that reason
PD224

Wrong section

Post by PD224 »

FESA - Port Denison Sea Search & Rescue
playworth
Banned

Re: Pursuit in progress

Post by playworth »

jasonjag wrote:Pursuit in progress in Madley, inspector keeps aborting the chase, thats run through several suburbs, ch 21 driver known in 4 wheel drive, gone bush several times and back on Gnagarra rd, channel 7 chopper above tracking, VKI Inspector calls off all P2,s, 4 cars in area, 2 with stingers, VKI now making contact with Ch 7, dumped vehicle POI on foot now 1149, update, 5 cars normal rd, followed Ch 7 chopper, POI now caught in car port Copper st Madley. (what a pathetic chase driver never exceeded speed limit of lights, yet Inspector calls off all cars)
ehh just reading that mate.was driver unknown to police or known? u put known to the police.so maybe duty* called it off bcoz Poi is known.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
jasonjag
Banned

Re: Pursuit in progress

Post by jasonjag »

playworth wrote:
jasonjag wrote:Pursuit in progress in Madley, inspector keeps aborting the chase, thats run through several suburbs, ch 21 driver known in 4 wheel drive, gone bush several times and back on Gnagarra rd, channel 7 chopper above tracking, VKI Inspector calls off all P2,s, 4 cars in area, 2 with stingers, VKI now making contact with Ch 7, dumped vehicle POI on foot now 1149, update, 5 cars normal rd, followed Ch 7 chopper, POI now caught in car port Copper st Madley. (what a pathetic chase driver never exceeded speed limit of lights, yet Inspector calls off all cars)
ehh just reading that mate.was driver unknown to police or known? u put known to the police.so maybe duty* called it off bcoz Poi is known.
They knew his name by rego, long before they caught hin, this chase lasted 45 mins round about in same area, never said he was known after he was caught in shed under carport, Ch 7 gave him away,,but cars never said if it was stolen and not him, vehile was towed away, he never broke speed limits or ran reds, he even indicated turns,
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Last night pursuit on Channel 21 - White Pintarra - aborted many times due to travelling South bound on the North Bound Mitchell Fwy lanes. Car exited up on Cedric - Right on Karrinyup Rd - approached Main St - ZM-107 (van) came accross it accidentally, and did U turn at lights and kept going after the car. Duty Inspector - advised Abort - yet 107 - still followed till lost sight- somewhere in Nollamarra -

Any one else hear this?
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
jasonjag
Banned

Pursuit

Post by jasonjag »

gkoutlis wrote:Last night pursuit on Channel 21 - White Pintarra - aborted many times due to travelling South bound on the North Bound Mitchell Fwy lanes. Car exited up on Cedric - Right on Karrinyup Rd - approached Main St - ZM-107 (van) came accross it accidentally, and did U turn at lights and kept going after the car. Duty Inspector - advised Abort - yet 107 - still followed till lost sight- somewhere in Nollamarra -

Any one else hear this?
Yes i was following it on the road map as it took place, thats the 2nd in that area in a week and feel the inspector is too feeble to continue with the pursiut, should only abort when POI is on wrong side of road, noted that 3 cars continued to try to set up a sting to get them without a P2 was on CH 21..
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

It must be really frustrating giving it you best to catch these people, only to have the D.I. call it off at the first sight of trouble.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Not as frustrating as a fatality investigation