Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

haha its possible :P im sure it'll pop up again later not many green holden commodore s pack utes around this area haha.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

donks wrote:POLair 61 is hovering extremely high doiing circles over southern suburbs around the leeming area i guess. Just had a news helicopter fly over my house towards the same area... anyone know whats going on? Havnt heard anything on the scanner yet..

cheers
Did you hear anything more on this???

Apparently there were TRG going L&S southbound on freeway, and the 'tank' that they got last year......

I saw nothing on the news though....
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Sorry bobby no updates hey nothing on the news nothing in the west either.

It was going on for a good 30mins before i left for work.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

Thanks anyway..... :?
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

Semi Trailer broken down on Leach Hwy before Risely Street. Truck is blocking intersection and VM104 is doing point duty.

fair bit of traffic held up
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

where the traffic boys
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Does anyone know what operation Cassidy is all about?
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

anyone hear the chase in Warnbro about under an hour or so ago.
15 year old POI was last seen by officers in Warnbro Shops heading northbound in a green car on warnbro sound ave, licence plate recorded, 5 vehicles were on the lookout, 10 minutes later VC101 called in that they had the VOI and POI in sight, attempted to pull over, vehicle failed to stop, P2 pursuit called and aproved. Went arount Perond Warnbro, Waikiki, Safety Bay to then bust it through Poin Drive. Gutsy at 90km.h with really wet conditions, with speeds up to 100km.h in built up areas! haha i gotta give the kid some credit althought it was very stupid!

Nevertheless chase ended in Point Peron Car Park where he did some pretty good stunts to evade the Police (had 4 cars in that small area) got around them all, pulled a 180 n went the other way (this guys been playing too much playstation) then footflatted it around the bend lost control went over the kerb and car landed on its side in a ditch, where VC101, VR102 and AV207 got the little mungril! No one hurt, was a great chase, good outcomme.

Car was reported stolen, POI is in custody and car is in good condition :P just a few scratches (saved by the trees!) haha
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Nice calling AV-201 - Bruce McAvaney move out of the way :wink:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

AV201 wasnt a green vy s pack ute stolen from melvile a couple of days ago !!!
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

Markmywords wrote:AV201 wasnt a green vy s pack ute stolen from melvile a couple of days ago !!!
Nope....
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Triangulation been going on since 6:45pm looking for a POI after a 228 the poi is threating self harm.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Guys last night just after 11pm - Had a car in Scarborough call VKI urgent - needing backup - unsure if it was at a pub or something at Scarborough Beach - but asking for multiple cars to assist.... Does anyone know anything about it?
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Markmywords wrote:AV201 wasnt a green vy s pack ute stolen from melvile a couple of days ago !!!
uhh not sure mate, this was a ford station wagon, green in colour. Couldnt get a photo of this crash unfortunetly sorry guys. nevertheless was a good chase
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Confirmed 209 at Yokine Reserve just in car park off Wordsworth Dve. Victim and POI found. UQ107, UQ106 on scene calling for forensics. VKI is going to "call local demons" to attend. UQ101 on way with camera. CD512 advised.