Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Err actually mate u might wanna check your source or at least that rego...
VH-ENG is a czechoslovak auto and aircraft L40 , a single engine aeroplane.
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

gkoutlis wrote:Umm - Im sorry to break it to you - the replay of the Seven news clearly displays a "Silver" in colour Eucareli - Helicopter - with No Red and White Stripe Channel 7 Markings.... - Just check the youtube link for news. :wink:
I cant find the youtube vid Mr G and the only predominantly silver AS-350 I know of is VH-ZJP.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

auntys_eyes wrote:The channel 7 chopper is white and red. Unless it's down for maintenance and they have hired another, it probably wasn't channel 7.
Time to eat humble pie, although i was right. The channel 7 chopper (VH TVG) is down for maintenance and they are currently using another chopper. Sorry Munchy for doubting you :oops:
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Kombi

Channel 7 chopper is in the air

Post by Kombi »

The Chanel Seven Chopper is not down down for service now as it flew over my house at 5pm & 5.30pm Friday, like it does every day at that time from the Tuart Hill station helipad to Perth Airport and back. and it is Red and White.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Sorry to burst your bubble Kombi, but i just spoke to a colleague at Channel 7, and their own chopper (VH TVG) which is white and red (or red and white) is out for service untill early next year. They are currently using a "loaner" chopper which i assume is the "silver" helicopter people have been reporting. The term "down for maintenance" does not necessarilly mean that an aircraft is grounded, just that it is unavailable for it's normal operations. TVG may well have been airbourne for testing or checking.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Kombi

I know

Post by Kombi »

auntys_eyes wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble Kombi, but i just spoke to a colleague at Channel 7, and their own chopper (VH TVG) which is white and red (or red and white) is out for service untill early next year. They are currently using a "loaner" chopper which i assume is the "silver" helicopter people have been reporting. The term "down for maintenance" does not necessarilly mean that an aircraft is grounded, just that it is unavailable for it's normal operations. TVG may well have been airbourne for testing or checking.
I know what you mean, I worked for Qantas for 11 years at Perth AP and have had a pilots licence, which I stupidly let expire many years ago, but definity saw 7 chopper doing its daily run, and you havnt burst my bubble, I mealy stated it was in the air this evening.
Also at work this week ive seen a silver and white chopper buzzing between either the AP or City to Scarborough Hotel and back, many times especially on wed. dont know whosae it is, its not one of Heliwest 206's
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

Fail to stop on Powis Street, Channel 18
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Always RX

Re: Channel 7 chopper is in the air

Post by Always RX »

Kombi wrote:like it does every day at that time from the Tuart Hill
station helipad to Perth Airport and back.
What does it do that for Kombi?...to get fuel or what?
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

auntys_eyes wrote:
auntys_eyes wrote:The channel 7 chopper is white and red. Unless it's down for maintenance and they have hired another, it probably wasn't channel 7.
Time to eat humble pie, although i was right. The channel 7 chopper (VH TVG) is down for maintenance and they are currently using another chopper. Sorry Munchy for doubting you :oops:
thast ok i had top look twice aswell but all is good
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Anyone know what was going down in Aberdeen st Northbridge tonight? Entire street was blocked off, cops opposite black bettys. Few cars in attendance... and some locals locked up in divvy vans :p
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Schism_ wrote:Anyone know what was going down in Aberdeen st Northbridge tonight? Entire street was blocked off, cops opposite black bettys. Few cars in attendance... and some locals locked up in divvy vans :p
Brawl in nothbridge one person attacked with lump of concrete
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

concrete jumped out and bit a patron againb
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Always RX wrote:Err actually mate u might wanna check your source or at least that rego...
VH-ENG is a czechoslovak auto and aircraft L40 , a single engine aeroplane.
Sorry, typo - VH-ENC

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

Original post http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?t=2763&start=15
godinoz

Post by godinoz »

Always RX wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:Umm - Im sorry to break it to you - the replay of the Seven news clearly displays a "Silver" in colour Eucareli - Helicopter - with No Red and White Stripe Channel 7 Markings.... - Just check the youtube link for news. :wink:
I cant find the youtube vid Mr G and the only predominantly silver AS-350 I know of is VH-ZJP.
ZJP is owned by HELICOPTERS (WA) P/L and is operated by Jandakot Helicopters P/L.

ENC is a AS350B and is owned and operated by Atlantick P/L, which is based in NSW. However they may of hired it out.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Any updates on the guy that fell from the balcony at rendevous hotel today