Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

TW152
NW101
NW104
NH101
NH102
NJ107
NW107
NJ101
yorky

Post by yorky »

NJ661 (i don't think it was 671)

TW152 was a mistake I believe.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
StormsWA

Post by StormsWA »

yorky wrote:NJ661 (i don't think it was 671)

TW152 was a mistake I believe.
u could be right there :)
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

It would seem too obvious to mistake though..... maybe something has changed. But then there was a call for TW152 to go to ferry jetty.
yorky

Post by yorky »

Well considering TW is water police and unless they are using it on a trailer instead of riot shields (oh the through of that is actually interesting) then yes someone had there wires crossed :)
StormsWA

Post by StormsWA »

VKI op on CH47 is getting a little short with the guys :(
yorky

Post by yorky »

What area is 47? (can't pick it up properly)
Last edited by yorky on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormsWA

Post by StormsWA »

yorky wrote:What area is 47?
Freo
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Does anyone know what the situation along the coast is tonight?
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

Toottoot wrote:Does anyone know what the situation along the coast is tonight?
there was a breaking news flash at the end of the CH7 news tonight. they crossed live to the CH7 chopper which was reporting on a fishing boat not returned from a trip with 3 adults and a child aboard.

they were showing pics of a boat almost completely submerged off the coast of Mindarie with a Water Police boat circling the boat.

Rescue 65 was either enroute or at the scene when they reported.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
LM

Post by LM »

celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

The fourth has been found alive (around 1am near Yanchep). The family are from the Eastern States.
celestial_insight
Banned

Sergeant Adam Mack of Water Police will be holding a media conference in relation to the Mindarie search and rescue, 11am at Water police HQ so you may get more info on the midday / 1pm news services..
celestial_insight
Banned

Dunno if this has been mentioned anywhere, but..

Motorists took evasive action to avoid colliding with a Holden Gemini that weaved in and out of traffic as it was being pursued by police from Queens Park to Cannington on Sunday afternoon (14 October 2007).

Cannington Police saw the sedan travelling at high speed on Railway Avenue, Queens Park around 2.00pm and activated the patrol vehicle emergency lights and siren but the driver refused to pull over.

As the Holden headed along Leach Highway the driver zigzagged around other vehicles causing motorists to take evasive action to keep clear of the wayward vehicle.

The driver attempted to elude the police in Cannington by driving three times around Alderley Square and he and the passenger abandoned the sedan and fled.

Police apprehended the passenger and released him without being charged, however the
33 year old driver from Maylands resisted arrest and was restrained with a Taser gun.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

celestial_insight wrote:Dunno if this has been mentioned anywhere, but..

Motorists took evasive action to avoid colliding with a Holden Gemini that weaved in and out of traffic as it was being pursued by police from Queens Park to Cannington on Sunday afternoon (14 October 2007).

Cannington Police saw the sedan travelling at high speed on Railway Avenue, Queens Park around 2.00pm and activated the patrol vehicle emergency lights and siren but the driver refused to pull over.

As the Holden headed along Leach Highway the driver zigzagged around other vehicles causing motorists to take evasive action to keep clear of the wayward vehicle.

The driver attempted to elude the police in Cannington by driving three times around Alderley Square and he and the passenger abandoned the sedan and fled.

Police apprehended the passenger and released him without being charged, however the
33 year old driver from Maylands resisted arrest and was restrained with a Taser gun.
**sings** - "Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha gunna do when we come for you" :lol:

I too heard about this one - and can say his reckless actions where stupid - and glad he got caught with no one injured.