Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

So which scanner user rang police to help them with an unlicensed vehicle :P polair62 and AV car sitting on a house waiting for the drivers to come back after a short pursuit in an unlicensed vehicle.

gkoutlis thanks i couldnt find the 316 in the code work sheet so was unsure !!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:So which scanner user rang police to help them with an unlicensed vehicle :P polair62 and AV car sitting on a house waiting for the drivers to come back after a short pursuit in an unlicensed vehicle.

gkoutlis thanks i couldnt find the 316 in the code work sheet so was unsure !!
Whars the location on that with Polair 62 mate?

No worries MMW - Yeah sorry - 316 is listed as a Fatal TA - 315 - Priority 3 - Traffic Accident... Hope it helps...
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Polair 62 was between bertman and kwinana and then flying to mandurah for an operation today.

In todays west the morley pursuit last night was aborted after they went north bound mitchell freeway in the south bound lane.
holdenvxman

Post by holdenvxman »

I was on the freeway last night and had the chase come behind me 3 WAPOL cars were chasing him and got off at powis street, then about anther 2km up the road at cedric st saw a police car driving up the wrong side overtaking me and doing more then 110km p/h as far as reid highway, then I lost sight
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Welcome aboard vxman
Robo
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Robo »

holdenvxman wrote:I was on the freeway last night and had the chase come behind me 3 WAPOL cars were chasing him and got off at powis street, then about anther 2km up the road at cedric st saw a police car driving up the wrong side overtaking me and doing more then 110km p/h as far as reid highway, then I lost sight
I doubt that a Police car was going the wrong way up the freeway doing 110km/h.

The vehicle was believed to have got off at Erindale road.

George if you were working at the Leedy then you may have seen/heard a couple of cars going past there while in the pursuit.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Robo wrote:
holdenvxman wrote:I was on the freeway last night and had the chase come behind me 3 WAPOL cars were chasing him and got off at powis street, then about anther 2km up the road at cedric st saw a police car driving up the wrong side overtaking me and doing more then 110km p/h as far as reid highway, then I lost sight

George if you were working at the Leedy then you may have seen/heard a couple of cars going past there while in the pursuit.
Hey Robo, - mate as packed out as it was on Wednesday night - I swear i saw a Blue Unmarked VZ going P2 and maybe one or two marked ones mate going up Vincent Street towards Loftus - So yeah - cant remember the time, but Im sure it was around the same time....

G
yorky

Post by yorky »

Fatal crash this morning northbound Mitchell Freeway past Karrinyup (sp?) Rd. Freeway currently closed northbound, only emergency vehicles allowed through.

EDIT: Could be the one mentioned in the fatal thread as well.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Robo: i agree,

i thought once a vehicle crossed onto the wrong side of the road the pursuit was aborted asap most of them ive heard have been anyways same as if they turn there headlights off at night time-pursuits aborted.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

yorky wrote:Fatal crash this morning northbound Mitchell Freeway past Karrinyup (sp?) Rd. Freeway currently closed northbound, only emergency vehicles allowed through.

EDIT: Could be the one mentioned in the fatal thread as well.
Yeah its the same one, Main roads are advising to stay well clear of the scene, its horific..........

Well what a start to the day aye
holdenvxman

Post by holdenvxman »

Robo wrote:

I was doing 110kmh and he was pulling away from me do he was doing more like 115-120
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

how can a car overtake you if you say it was going the wrong way down the road
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

GC101 wrote:how can a car overtake you if you say it was going the wrong way down the road
lol - i was just reading that and wondering the same thing........ :?
yorky

Post by yorky »

Pretty sure he means the car overtook him the correct way but the cop was going fast etc.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

yorky wrote:Pretty sure he means the car overtook him the correct way but the cop was going fast etc.
I think he meant the cop went on the other side of the in order to overtake him.