316 Heathridge

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

316 Heathridge

Post by Turbo »

Lots of emergency vehicles sent to this one.

Car V Car V Car - sadly, one 316

Posieden Rd, Heathridge.

Dont have much more info but they believed a pregnant lady was trapped amongst others. I saw a small child pulled out unscathed and a couple more injured adults put into ambos.

Dont have any more details at the moment sorry...

RIP.
gkoutlis

Re: 316 Heathridge

Post by gkoutlis »

Last edited by gkoutlis on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Don't want to assume, but I think it's higly likely someone was driving on poseidon rd like a complete wanker.

Covers most of Perth actually :oops:
be gentle, I'm new to this!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Turnout by firies was different.. Joondalup first turnout, backup was BUTLER FRS and Perth 3rd Heavy Rescue..

Can only assume Wangara and perhaps Duncraig were busy, 'coz its quite a hike for Butler..

The SO from Joondalup was on the radio screaming for ambulances non-stop.. now I understand why :(

Kinda scary that something as serious as this can happen on local roads with a 50kph speed limit..
madmikey

Post by madmikey »

Fastlane wrote: The SO from Joondalup was on the radio screaming for ambulances non-stop.. now I understand why :(
Just goes to show SJA still can't handle things, the sooner another service is alowed to start opperating properly with proper funding (ALAS) the sooner more lives will be saved... or have a greater chance of surviving.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

madmikey

Post by madmikey »

I'm only pointing out the lack of coverage by SJA... they can't keep up with the expansion of perth and population.
FYI, I was an ambo with SJA for some 5 years and left because of all the political BS that comes from head office. You say you are with them, wont be long to you see it...
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Turbo what time was this? Might explain why I saw MPHR76 heading north on the Mitchell fwy about 1830. Later saw DM CENTRAL in Joondalup about 1925 going FCC's.

madmikey and MrG take it to the boxing ring..Image
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Tom wrote:Turbo what time was this? Might explain why I saw MPHR76 heading north on the Mitchell fwy about 1830. Later saw DM CENTRAL in Joondalup about 1925 going FCC's.

madmikey and MrG take it to the boxing ring..Image
:lol: You won't beleive this just as I read this post by Tom.Telling Madmikey and MrG take it to the boxing ring.The theme from Rocky starts up on the radio :lol: Now is that spooky or what.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Survivor-Eye of the Tiger
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Tom wrote:Turbo what time was this? Might explain why I saw MPHR76 heading north on the Mitchell fwy about 1830. Later saw DM CENTRAL in Joondalup about 1925 going FCC's.
MPHR76 is currently Perth 3rd so that is certainly where it was going.
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

madmikey wrote:I'm only pointing out the lack of coverage by SJA... they can't keep up with the expansion of perth and population.
FYI, I was an ambo with SJA for some 5 years and left because of all the political BS that comes from head office. You say you are with them, wont be long to you see it...
Word is there's actually a World Wide shortage of qualified Paramdeics. Bit like the nurses and police at the moment.... more people leaving the job then new people arriving. Big wigs from all over the country are going off on junketts trying to poach paramedics from South Africa and the UK.
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Hey guys, the reason the lady and child died was because some lowlife dickhead was on the wrong side of the road...without this no accident, no 316's...

Yes SJA do an excellent job like WAPOL,FESA but all are sadly under resourced.

Ironic considering WA is having a resouce boom and the Govt. coffers are overflowing.