The city, short time ago

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

BLiNG

The city, short time ago

Post by BLiNG »

Hey guys, a light greenish unmarked just belted passed me in the bus lane over the causeway, lights and sirens heading towards the city (near Police HQ)

Anyone know where they were heading?
just.nosey

Post by just.nosey »

Was it carrying 3 or 4 German Shepherds? I saw them in action in Northbrigde when there was about 20 people fighting with all sorts of weapons including knives and a small sword.

It was all over in about 2 minutes once the dogs bailed out of the car. The cops basically stood back and let the dogs do their thing and carted away the pieces. They were in a green XR6. Very Impressive.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

[quote="just.nosey"]Was it carrying 3 or 4 German Shepherds?quote]

:P :lol: :P :lol:

Sorry, just had this image of a car going past with all these dogs in it wearing their seatbelts, and having their game faces on.

Sorry again, I didn't have much sleep!
be gentle, I'm new to this!
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

lol maybe one was drivin too haha. and the rest were like that dog in that dog food ad where its chewin really slow haha.
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Ah yeh that ad.. I've always thought its just plain weird from the get-go, now I can't stand it!
Bit like those new wtf RAC ads.. I still don't quite know what to think of them ones :shock:
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Was it carrying 3 or 4 German Shepherds? I saw them in action in Northbrigde when there was about 20 people fighting with all sorts of weapons including knives and a small sword.

It was all over in about 2 minutes once the dogs bailed out of the car. The cops basically stood back and let the dogs do their thing and carted away the pieces. They were in a green XR6. Very Impressive.
A K9 XR6..... :oops:

I wonder if the dogs were strapped into the rear seats...just can't see it somehow.