Industrial Action

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Industrial Action

Post by Cloverfield »

Dont just view this post and not reply, Action provokes reaction!
I think we all agree when I say that everyone here is all for the pay rise for our Police Officers. Well lets start putting together a letter template as suggested
and a petition and do something. someone with a bit better editing skill then myself could probably make this sound better.
I just want to throw my full support behind the Police in their fight for better pay.

The government should stop being so pathetic about it and give our Police Oficers the pay rise they deserve. While Mr Carpenter has accepted a $13,000 annual increase in his salary package, he has offered constables on the base rate just 99 cents an hour extra. This is insulting to our Police officers when considered that they face a one-in-four chance each year of being assaulted in the course of their work. It makes me sick and disgusted to think that you call yourselves Australian, moreover a West Australian.

Regards

Or i will go and sit back in my corner and be quiet. Peace Out.

--
Last edited by Cloverfield on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

Thats for the links guys, 3 emails with some very personal stories just hit their inbox!

Hang in there WAPOL :)

marto
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Thank you Awk! I have 4 email addresses and they've all sent an email to each address you have listed (TY Ludacris) :) Thats another 12 thumbs up for WAPOL! Keep up the pressure :evil:
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: Industrial Action

Post by jmmw »

Awk@night wrote: It makes me sick and disgusted to be an Australian, moreover a West Australian.

--

never be sick and disgusted to be an aussie mate, be disgusted that they consider themselves aussies
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Last edited by Cloverfield on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Awk@night wrote:Dont just view this post and not reply, Action provokes reaction!
I think we all agree when I say that everyone here is all for the pay rise for our Police Officers. Well lets start putting together a letter template as suggested
and a petition and do something. someone with a bit better editing skill then myself could probably make this sound better.
I just want to throw my full support behind the Police in their fight for better pay.

The government should stop being so pathetic about it and give our Police Oficers the pay rise they deserve. While Mr Carpenter has accepted a $13,000 annual increase in his salary package, he has offered constables on the base rate just 99 cents an hour extra. This is insulting to our Police officers when considered that they face a one-in-four chance each year of being assaulted in the course of their work. It makes me sick and disgusted to think that you call yourselves Australian, moreover a West Australian.

Regards

Or i will go and sit back in my corner and be quiet. Peace Out.

--
I think you have the right contents even for the petition with the first bit being we the genral public or something similar. As I hav said I dont mind putting the petition together and with your permission I will use what you have typed in this forum with other members ideas as well.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

throw in the word "wankers" a couple times
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Last edited by Cloverfield on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Dose any one know how to use word properly I have created a petetion using word and exel but cnat get the lines from exel to show when I print if someone know what to do I will email the petition and get them to fix it for us.
trent

Post by trent »

Hey Donga, send the petition through to me, ill get my better half to wiz something up, she's a bit of an ace when it comes to word and excel

Trent
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Done Trent thanks for that.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

when you have the finished copy donga send it my way