Impersonating an Officer ...

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Millsy

Impersonating an Officer ...

Post by Millsy »

Channel 16 Now. . .

On the outskirts on Kwinana, A Sedan, With Flashing Blue Lights. Rocked up to a house, Trying to gain entry. Presented a badge over the intercom... (must of had a camera? :? ) Then took off.... Thats what i made of it lol ... Delta 3, Romeo 404 and 401 also Kilo 102 at scene.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

I'm wondering if its related to the policewoman who was attacked last night in Burswood seeing as her ID was stolen too... :?
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

no that person's been caught see foot chase/search its related to the policewoman being attacked last night.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Yep, saw that, but I was under the impression that there was a woman involved in that incident last night - Ch10 News put up a sketch of her in the evening news. She could still be at large, yeah?
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

Chicky wrote:Yep, saw that, but I was under the impression that there was a woman involved in that incident last night - Ch10 News put up a sketch of her in the evening news. She could still be at large, yeah?
Yer ch 10 said he was wanted inrelation to the Northam incident, made no mention of the attack at the 24hr deli?
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

ZO100_marto wrote: Yer ch 10 said he was wanted inrelation to the Northam incident, made no mention of the attack at the 24hr deli?
I was listening to 6PR yesterday afternoon about 5.30pm and they confirmed with the Ch7 news reporter (I think Suzanne) that he was involved in that incident at the deli - hence why I figured 'she' is still unapprehended. There was a good sketch on Ch10 and Ch7 last night. :)
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

How would this person get a hold of Blue Strobe Lights????? :shock:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
kellie
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kellie »

Last edited by kellie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

gkoutlis wrote:How would this person get a hold of Blue Strobe Lights????? :shock:
Walk into Dick Smith Electronics.. most house alarms have blue strobes..

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.store ... duct/L6002

unfortunately perfect for wiring into a cigarette lighter socket..
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

hey yo i live up the road from wer this occured scary shit!!!

mums pooin her jocks
on the scanner they sed they had reflective strips as well :?

2 crime cars attended but on that road ther are 3 main freeway intersections just near where it occured so yer they woulda got away easily but yer not good

chris
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

This is a real concern - So what do we do if we are targetted then, and calling Police isn't possible at the time?????

Can i ask what you should do if your being tailed on the roads and this happens - Flashy lights no siren trying to pull you over?????

Im sure some people on here would like to know....any ideas?

Cheers G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

gkoutlis wrote:This is a real concern - So what do we do if we are targetted then, and calling Police isn't possible at the time?????

Can i ask what you should do if your being tailed on the roads and this happens - Flashy lights no siren trying to pull you over?????

Cheers G
Common Sense :?

Clearly all of us on here, Who listen to the police and are subjected to toms pictures ( :lol: ) All know what cop cars look like, And most if not all of us on here would have been pulled over once... some lucky enough for 13 times ! :lol:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Millsy wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:This is a real concern - So what do we do if we are targetted then, and calling Police isn't possible at the time?????

Cheers G
Common Sense :?

Clearly all of us on here, Who listen to the police and are subjected to toms pictures ( :lol: ) All know what cop cars look like, And most if not all of us on here would have been pulled over once... some lucky enough for 13 times ! :lol:
Millsy - mate - I didnt mean it like that - I know too and so do heaps of others what a Fully Marked car looks like, ok - What if it looks legit - Like a Holden or a Ford - Sedan - with dark tinting.....????

Its all i meant mate - Just as general knowledge - What do you do - When its night - And you cant see the vehicle clearly behind you ??? How do you get away>?>?
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

Well this day n' age driving around the city I think most people have there doors locked, it someone ever comes up to me I usually just have the window open a touch to be able to hear them but not enough for them to get there arm through.

marto
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

You don't. You Pull over and see what they have to say. I'm quiet sure, the majority if not all of the time, The person pulling you over, will be a legit cop.