Dangerous Driving!!!!!!!!!!!

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

godinoz

Dangerous Driving!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by godinoz »

I can understand police needing to catch offending vehicles for speeding thru roadworks, but the Midland Traffic have a problem with hiding in front of trucks, spotting an offender travelling the other way, hitting the anchors then chucking a uturn with no consideration to other traffic, just to catch a speeder. I had this happen to me on Thursday morning and as I was an oversize load, I had my camera on for bridge supervision. AH206 did the above in front of me and when I hit the airhorn he had the grace to give me the finger!!!!!!!Big man. Glad I got it all on film!!!!!!!!!
Point being, We had the Police fatality down Bunbury way from the police vehicle chucking a uturn and a serious police T/A at Bannister from the same thing. Why do they keep doing this
godinoz

Post by godinoz »

PS I'm not a violent man (just ask Turbo), but that is one finger i am going to break when I catch up with him!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
fly_on_the_wall

Post by fly_on_the_wall »

behind you all the way
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

godinoz wrote:PS I'm not a violent man (just ask Turbo), but that is one finger i am going to break when I catch up with him!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
More of a gentle giant :lol:
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

behind you all the way
Mmm, sounds a bit suss there. :twisted:

You appear to quite obviously have a problem with the police so why don't you go and vent your frustrations elsewhere?..

Tom
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

If the police officer gave you the finger, I would consider this highly inappropriate.

Whilst the majority of police do things appropriately and correctly you will always get a small few who will act out of line.

As stated by serving officers on here - if you want to take it further there are correct methods.

I wish you well in your travels.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

hey godinoz

wouldnt mind having a look see at this video you have?
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

send it in to today tonight haha. that would be funny as. surely they could make a story with it
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

Brad Michau wrote:send it in to today tonight haha. that would be funny as. surely they could make a story with it
Reminds me of the segment on The Chaser's War On everything about ACA and TT and there crappy beat up stories. Toooo funny that show :P
danny
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by danny »

When ever any person is driving a vehicle they must keep a safe distance behind so in an emergency you must be able to stop in time and not hit the car in front.

I wasnt there so cant comment, but all to often i see cars/trucks/motorbikes tail gating and its dangerous.

How often when you drive is the car that close behind you you cant read the number plate at the front :(

I suggest if you have a beef with AH206 you take it up in the appropriate ways and not get on here threatening to do things to a Police Officers fingers....joke or no joke.
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

You raise a valid comment but I cannot imagine he was tail gating a Police car. That's just asking for a fine.
danny
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by danny »

BLiNG wrote:You raise a valid comment but I cannot imagine he was tail gating a Police car. That's just asking for a fine.
I wasnt implying he was tail gating....

I said i wasnt there so i cant comment, i was making a general observation about drivers out there :)