Major TA in Warnbro

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

dannobyte

Major TA in Warnbro

Post by dannobyte »

Major TA on Warnbro Sound Ave. nearest x street Halliburton Drive.

1 female in first car OK; 1 male trapped in second car, vehicle on roof, complaining of back pain.

2 ambulances
Firies
Western Power to clear lines from the road

AV207, AV252, + several more
Aztech

Re: Major TA in Warnbro

Post by Aztech »

dannobyte wrote:Major TA on Warnbro Sound Ave. nearest x street Halliburton Drive.

1 female in first car OK; 1 male trapped in second car, vehicle on roof, complaining of back pain.

2 ambulances
Firies
Western Power to clear lines from the road

AV207, AV252, + several more
Crash happend right in front of VR 202 apparently...
Hmm, at least they wont have trouble with their insurance claims when it comes to "Witness Section"

:D
A!
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Yeah, i told Turbo about this one, by the sound of VR202 it was pretty serious-lots of long pausing whilst onto vki, Warnbro sound ave and Halliburton ave is just outside the warnbro fair shopping centre, where that service station is. From what i gathered, it was a car v car wich resulted in a car roll over which resulted in taking dowan a street light- changed from power lines to street light. I also hear them asking for a camera.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

The accident is unfortunately of no surprise to me, that intersection has needed lights on it for ages...it is a place waiting for an accident to happen...

I used to live on the corner of Warnbro/Pamplona just down from the scene and have seen some bad accidents... the constant speeding and regularity of drivers doing it on Warnbro Sound Ave astounded me considering many children in the area crossing this road.

The almost dangerously uneven road surface and depressions in the road don't help either.
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

really bad intersection nearly been cleaned up a few times there :x
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

the whole warnbro sound is bloody shocking. like western said theres lumps and bumps all over the place