316 Gillmore x Dixon

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Aztech

Post by Aztech »

Zebedee wrote:
Aztech wrote:I think it shoul be COMPULSORY for Insurance for Teens.
Why? Wouldn't it be better to make insurance compulsory full stop? At least third party - if you don't want to insure your own car well that's your fault, but why should someone else be out of pocket?

Just a thought ...

Yes, I agree 3rd Party Indeed.
and for anyone under 21, If you want to act like an adult, and drive an adult car ($20 000+) you should have to HAVE insurance for it, and pay the $2500 a year. Not let mummy and daddy have the car in their name.. and get off paying $300 a year!!!!

A!
madmikey

Post by madmikey »

Fozzy wrote: I dont think we will ever find the answer to stop 316's completly. As long as there is a human behind ther wheel of a car there will be deaths.
take all vehicles off the road it would work, but it's unrealistic... i'm sure there would be fatalaties even if there were only pushbikes on the road...

road fatalaties are a fact of life, and always will be... It's not that i'm heartless, just realistic.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Charges have been made over this fatality crash

http://www.police.wa.gov.au/MediaAndPub ... s/4611.pdf
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Over east, well Vic and NSW im pretty sure, they have power to weight restriction... hence you have no P plate drive running around in a Torana with a thumping V8 in it.... I don't think it's the solution but definantly part of it!
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!