mandurah teenager dies after car accident

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

earmuff man

mandurah teenager dies after car accident

Post by earmuff man »

hey guys,
a student at my school in year 12 (im yr 11) died yesterday after recieving serious head injury its a car accident approximently 8 weeks ago.

This is the guy that hit the bus stop while throwing fruit at signs as they went past. (in mandurah)

he had been in and out of a sudused comer. but on wednesday he headed for the worst, being reconnected back onto life support. the family decided to turn off the life support at approximently 1:00 on thursday.

He also lost his father 3 years ago, so it is a long road ahead for his mother and sister.

His best friend the driver is likely to be charged with manslaughter now, and i know chadd wouldnt want this, so i would like to say to you all out there. this was probally just a bit of reasonably harmless fun but when things when wrong and he hit a bus stop things because fatal.

so my final words are please people be carefull on the roads (even more P plates, as was the drive)

Rest In Peace
Chadd Walton
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

Let it be a lesson to those who pull these pranks, condolences to the family and friends of this young fella.

Take Care
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Re: mandurah teenager dies after car accident

Post by Zebedee »

earmuff man wrote:so my final words are please people be carefull on the roads (even more P plates, as was the drive)
Well said ...
earmuff man

Post by earmuff man »

oopps typo... should say "driver" not "drive" :wink:

i fell for his mother and sister.

chadd's father died about 3 years ago in a traffic accident, his sister has died, and now chadd.
namgib

Re: mandurah teenager dies after car accident

Post by namgib »

earmuff man wrote:This was probally just a bit of reasonably harmless fun but when things when wrong and he hit a bus stop things because fatal.
I'd say it wasn't reasonably harmless at all mate.
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

Yep, I agree. It's unfortunate that it's taken someone's life due to teenage stupidity, and I won't dismiss the fact that we were probably all stupid in our teen years either, but it just depends on how far you take it before you realise you are just being a complete idiot.

I do feel sorry for him but on the other hand, that's life and that's what happens if you want to gamble with it and be a tool.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

See http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 584980.htm

Seems some people NEVER learn, even after their driving allegedly caused the death of a friend...
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

People Like That Shouldn't Be Able To Have A Car. He Should Be Locked Up, :x . IDIOT ! !
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

that is unbelieveable. no shit hey should be locked up he should of went to bloody jail in the first place as the driver he could of said no
Rusty_Nail
Amateur callsign: WYC681
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UH090 Uhf - Base Station
UH076sx - Handheld 5W Uhf
UH075 - Handheld 5W Uhf
Pearce Simpson Super Cheetah - AM, LSB and USB 27Mhz
Uniden Bearcat Handheld Scanner
Uniden Bearcat Base Station Scanner

Post by Rusty_Nail »

hey all.

Just a news update on this post.
My ex girlfriend used to go out with Chadd Walton right up to just before he passed on.
The driver of the vehicle was recently found guilty, and will be sentenced in 6 weeks. Most likely looking at jail time unfortunatley.

My condolences for Chadd's mum, and sister. Also to the driver and his family.

RIP mate.