Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Oh not anymore lol someone was alseep behind the store......it would be good if passers by stopped to check rather than call it in and keep driving haha.
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

HAHAHA typical, we went to a vehicle roll over a few months back, all was good, got the Patient to hospital etc. Police forgot to put one of those huge Orange Stickers saying "This vehicle has been reported" on it. We then got a call 4 hours later, saying there was another roll over, told the lady at comms that it was probably the same one, and she insisted it wasn't. We looked everywhere, then rang the complainent, and he said all he seen was a rolled over car as he kept driving... Nice of him to stop and check if someone was injured.. Just shows the ignorance of people these days.
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

celestial_insight wrote:The body of a woman's been discovered in CARINE this morning.

Her body was found at a house in MATHIS WAY at around 3 o'clock.

Police are treating her death as suspicious and the major crime squad is investigating.
Police investigating the suspicious death of a person found in Carine today have charged a 25 year old man with 1 x Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm. He will appear in the Perth Magistrate’s Court Tuesday 7 August 2007.

The Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm charge does not relate to the death of the individual located.

Inquiries are continuing into the cause of the death.

Ends release.

Peter Hatch - Inspector
Police Media
1 August 2007

DISCLAIMER
Note: Names of persons charged are supplied below to assist Media organisations in tracking cases through the court system. Media organisations should be aware that publication (including electronic broadcast) of the name of a person charged with an offence, prior to that person’s first appearance in court, defeats the right of that person to apply for their name to be suppressed from publication, pursuant to section 171 (4) (b) of the Criminal Procedure Act 2004. Although such orders are rarely granted, publication (or broadcast) of the name, prior to first appearance in court, may place a media organisation publishing the name in contempt of court.

**So as usual, can't put his name up..
CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by CHEV4EVR »

What is your fascination with wanting to name people. Sounds like you would rather be on a gossip forum than a scanner forum.
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Who was that comment directed at?
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

It was for celestial_insight
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

CHEV4EVR wrote:What is your fascination with wanting to name people. Sounds like you would rather be on a gossip forum than a scanner forum.
Looks like being responsible for NOT naming someone. Those media releases are available from the Wapol website too.. though apparently the media gets the offenders name (which celestial has quite rightly removed).

I dont see anything that indicates a 'fascination' with naming people in the above ??

Damned if you do, damned if you don't?
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Fastlane wrote:
CHEV4EVR wrote:What is your fascination with wanting to name people. Sounds like you would rather be on a gossip forum than a scanner forum.
Looks like being responsible for NOT naming someone. Those media releases are available from the Wapol website too.. though apparently the media gets the offenders name (which celestial has quite rightly removed).

I dont see anything that indicates a 'fascination' with naming people in the above ??

Agreed, he's never said anything about wanting to name them, he's just said that he's removed the name.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
celestial_insight
Banned

??? Wipe your tears away little boy. No-one has been named. You should try reading the posts before writing the dribble you come up with. *sniff* *sniff* :smt010
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

hahahaha conversation gets side tracked while people abuse on another

warsug :lol:
celestial_insight
Banned

Just a bit-o-fun!!
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

Maybe these might be more appropriate Celestial_Insight rather that tears... :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

:lol:
celestial_insight
Banned

They're cool, but no grudges - takes all sorts on a forum! :lol:
CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by CHEV4EVR »

Fastlane wrote:
CHEV4EVR wrote:

Before this sticky is completely side tracked read the "POLICE OFFICER CHARGED" firearms post on the Off Topic forum. Bottom line reads "I can't name him yet as he has not appeared in court"

Twice in two days...hmmm you may be right I don't see anything to indicate he may want to name people. If we want to continue lets move it to the off topic forum.
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

MEET ME AT THE BIKE RACKS AFTER SCHOOL! :evil: