Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Ok no worries - I only heard the final seconds before he hit the pole and I thought sirens were on so I assumed it was a pursuit.

Great job by the police for dragging him out of the car - must have taken a lot of courage to do that with the car on fire and live wires dangling very close.

Check the news for vision tonight :smt109
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

Tyranus wrote:around 4pm, red commodore, with black bonnett and 2 different rego's, 2 different vehicles!
1 on board, blown tyre, went on the wrong side a couple of times, and was thus aborted, but came back onto the right side, so continued. Car eventually lost.
Police Media

Walks.
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Yeah heard the chase Walks, and Truckie emailed me the audio. I note Police Media got the day wrong and can't spell kilometres. Good ol' Ian Haselby - I 'spose he used to be a new reader for 6PM so spelling didn't matter on the wireless.....
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

Saw a strange sight this morning. Outside the local high school, Traffic had a radar gun operating picking up speeders through the 40kph zone, but their vehicles was FG105, one of the Rodeo's. Maybe the traffic cars were unavailable. First time I've seen a Rodeo used for this!!!

8)
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Ive seen the cockburn divvy van on northlake rd right on the bill south bound as you head towards forrest rd doing speed checks...very cheeky you cant see them as you go up the hill the van hides away nicely behind that tree.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Walks wrote:
Tyranus wrote:around 4pm, red commodore, with black bonnett and 2 different rego's, 2 different vehicles!
1 on board, blown tyre, went on the wrong side a couple of times, and was thus aborted, but came back onto the right side, so continued. Car eventually lost.
Police Media

Walks.
Wooot!
They were lost for a little while though, must have spotted them again! Must have been while I was getting lost in bunnings :( I missed the rest of the chase after the final abort. But thanks for that release!
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
cat21

Post by cat21 »

Possible 204 in Carine :(
celestial_insight
Banned

Am contacting Police Media now to find out more.
celestial_insight
Banned

The body of a woman's been discovered in CARINE this morning.

Her body was found at a house in MATHIS WAY at around 3 o'clock.

Police are treating her death as suspicious and the major crime squad is investigating.
cat21

Post by cat21 »

Thanks for that update celestial.

The dog got stood down quickly, did they find the perpertrator?
celestial_insight
Banned

Not yet. Major crime will hold a media conference soon. They aren't releasing too much, but they said they found her inside the house.
celestial_insight
Banned

25 yo man is "helping WAPOL with enquiries"
celestial_insight
Banned

Listening back to the audio, GC104 sounded very frustrated with the suspect turning up at the counter of Curtin House and them trying to get the job information to the ZM and ZS car. Phone troubles etc...
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

P2 multiple cars heading to the back of furniture spot, dispatcher wont give out job details over air, SJA on the way P1 as well.

VKI calling rockingham detectives to head P2 to the scene.
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Sounds serious..