Spring Cleaning

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

WPXZBP wrote:Oh, and Ludacris, I said Commodore- style ute - never said it was a Commodore! :D
Yep no stress mate...... :roll:
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

WPXZBP, what is a Commodore style ute?? I assume your talking about Holden Rodeos which don't look anything like a Commodore...?

Also has anyone seen or heard GC107 lately in the City or on ch34??

I got a pic yesterday of NC101 at Central, so I'm assuming GC107 is smashed/broken....and this is a temporary replacement.

GC107 was the only Ford Falcon paddy wagon Central had.

cheers

Tom
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Tom wrote:WPXZBP, what is a Commodore style ute?? I assume your talking about Holden Rodeos which don't look anything like a Commodore...?

Tom
Tom... what I meant was it is either a Commodore ute or a Falcon ute. Seeing as I own an SV6 I called it a Commodore. Like this.

It is nothing like a Rodeo.
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Nice car WPXZBP 8) 8)
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

radiohead wrote:Nice car WPXZBP 8) 8)
Absolutely! :D
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Oh and by the way... I knew what you meant by Commodore-style Ute, seemed a clear enough description to me! :wink: :)
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

The last time I checked HK101 was a BA Falcon paddy wagon, at Kalamunda.

So if you drive an SV6 like you say you do, you should be able to tell the difference between an Ford and a Holden.

Your my idol driving an SV6, they are my fave car.....one day I hope.

cheers

Tom
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

When you're driving and a vehicle goes past you there's barely enough time to check the callsign of the car let alone identify the make or model.
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

but surely if you are a holden fan (which obviously you are) you would be able to tell the difference....... Even my Mrs can tell the difference.....
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Yep I agree with ya on that one WPXZBP, I hardly ever catch the full callsigns of cop cars, especially if they're not ones I see all the time in my 'patch' :lol:
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Ludacris,
Sometimes I can't tell the difference between brand new Ford and Holden cop cars especially since they plaster them in Police sticker kits. These days brand new Falcon and Commodore models look so similar too- that doesn't help.
My bf works at a Holden Dealership and he even mistook a Falcon for a Commodore on the weekend :lol:
I corrected him quickly on that one of course but hehe... 8)
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Ludacris wrote:but surely if you are a holden fan (which obviously you are) you would be able to tell the difference....... Even my Mrs can tell the difference.....
I don't have the visual capabilities to tell the difference when both cars are both doing 90-110km/h heading towards each other, particularly when I'm trying to identify its callsign and drive safely on the road.

YM202 - marked sedan.
soloman
Banned

Post by soloman »

Does any of this matter ? You are all getting into a debate over a police car. What does it matter if it was a holden Or a ford ?
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Sorry Jo I disagree with you on that.

The new VZ Commodores and BA/BF Falcons don't look anything alike from either the front or back. I think your bf might need his eyes checked out if he reckons a ford and holden look the same. :lol:

Soloman, it's not a debate it's just a bit of healthy discussion.

cheers

Tom
DanMissing

Some more callsign

Post by DanMissing »

Dear All,

CA 500,501,502,503,504,505 are Bikie Squad Unit
TO 301-314 - unmarked 4x4 TRG

Craig