The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

jasonjag
Banned

Post by jasonjag »

[quote="munchkin1981"]i wasn't critising you at all just stating a mere fact you may like to either read what you say before sending or get the right details on the accident 2 post you have posted in 2 days have been wrong[/quote]
Oh dear, we can't all be so perfect as you are. my posts were live tv news items and no they were not wrong. so lets leave it at that.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

jasonjag wrote:Oh dear, we can't all be so perfect as you are. my posts were live tv news items and no they were not wrong. so lets leave it at that.
As most people in the services on here would know.

What the news reports and what actually happens, Sometimes are as far away from the truth as imaginable.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

:shock: is there a seriours crash,My god there not. quit posting on here (try off topics :D )
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
jasonjag
Banned

3 killed in headon

Post by jasonjag »

I dont see any other posts on this, 3 killed last night on Gt Northern Hwy, Upper Swan with massive head on crash, 1 airlifted , but passed away. info Ch 10 and Ch 9 news, police seeking a 3rd car that sped away
jasonjag
Banned

Another high speed death

Post by jasonjag »

Another high speed motor cycle death on Roe Hwy Midland last night. lot control on bend.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Large Truck roll over yesterday late afternoon-early evening (6:30pm ish??) - I think it was Bannister Rd in Canningvale???

Truck lost it's load, blocking the entire road.... perhaps someone could add more to this, as I was only listening for short time.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Police have called for witnesses to the crash of a four wheel drive vehicle at Brentwood yesterday (Monday 10 March 2008) in which the 25 year old driver was critically injured.

Around 5.15pm a white Mitsubishi Pajero was seen heading North on the Kwinana Freeway and had overtaken several other vehicles near Berrigan Drive.

A short time later the 4WD drifted off the freeway and crashed into a concrete pylon under the Cranford Road overpass.

Fire and rescue crews cut the driver from the crushed vehicle and he was taken by ambulance to the Royal Perth Hospital with head trauma and broken ribs and pelvis and crushed legs.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

Car v House in Wembley this morning on Herdsman Parade.
Normal ambulance and 4WD ambulance at scene.
:(
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

car rollover medina ave x thomas rd AV201 P2
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Just asked for SJA P1, and requesting another vehicle P2 because of location of mva, on a blind bend... :shock:
jasonjag
Banned

A day for accidents

Post by jasonjag »

Semi Trailer rollover at Leach/Kwinana freeway, TA's at Cannington and Leach, another Reid and Mitchel Freeway, Bike rider badly injured in Gnagarra, Scarborogh Bch Rd and West coast Rd, and several other prangs ive heard, like friday 13th ?
gkoutlis

Re: A day for accidents

Post by gkoutlis »

jasonjag wrote:Semi Trailer rollover at Leach/Kwinana freeway, TA's at Cannington and Leach, another Reid and Mitchel Freeway, Bike rider badly injured in Gnagarra, Scarborogh Bch Rd and West coast Rd, and several other prangs ive heard, like friday 13th ?
Been listening to Channel 8 for the past 2 hours - I've heard nothing on Leach and Cannington - Scarborough cnr West Coast and Scarb was minor TA as officers stated minor TA nil Injuries, and some sort of TA at East bound exit Graham Farmer Tunnel... - as for the others not too sure...
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

There was a Pantec truck that rolled over this morning about 6.30am at the on ramp to Kwinana Fwy from Leach Hwy, Major traffic problems as a result all the way till after lunchtime.

Needed a couple of cranes to right the truck after the load of meat was removed, apparently this load shifted on the driver causing him to veer/roll off onto the median strip between the on ramp and the Fwy.

I took a couple of photo's as i slowly went past, will try to upload them.

EDIT: Pic uploaded in Pictures section
EDIT 2: Crash happend at 5am
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

It was about 5am

*Edit* Sorry just saw your update lol
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »