Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Brad Michau wrote:no you didnt dont lie
:lol:

I think a ford territory would look awesome fully marked up
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

luke wrote:good evening, it was weird NIte bcoz i saw a ford teritory pull over 4x4 in scarb about 920pm with full uniform officer, later on i saw UQ202 in scab and Brooze bus in inaloo.

can any one help me with this ford teritory it was white in car and had back light red and blue and deckbaster in the front
The ford territory, unmarked?? Isn't that a 4WD, have they started having unmarked 4WD's now to catch more people? :P
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
luke

Post by luke »

sure would but this was unmarked
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

I think they should look into territories, such good looking 4wd's in my opinion though many are rear wheel drives.

Having a couple of the AWD's around will provide a good presence and allow some limited offroad capabilities while still maintaining a very handsome sophisticated police car :)
luke

Post by luke »

they do hav one. wat group got it but im trying to find that out
Tyranus

Post by Tyranus »

jmmw wrote:I think they should look into territories, such good looking 4wd's in my opinion though many are rear wheel drives.

Having a couple of the AWD's around will provide a good presence and allow some limited offroad capabilities while still maintaining a very handsome sophisticated police car :)
Also you're not usually expecting that territory or forrester behind you to light up like a christmas tree when you go 110K's an hour down the freeway!
Stirling SES
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
luke

Post by luke »

NO no ur not that why it got my eye when i saw the car in the allyway!
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Tyranus wrote:
jmmw wrote:I think they should look into territories, such good looking 4wd's in my opinion though many are rear wheel drives.

Also you're not usually expecting that territory or forrester behind you to light up like a christmas tree when you go 110K's an hour down the freeway!
Agreed but can you imagine how awesome that would look, white territory turbo, orange hwp markings over the A and C pillars, throwing up between a vector or led light bar on top, small Led light bar in the rear (similar to WT901) deck blasters back and front maybe some of those flashy strobe lights on the side.

Then either a nudge or bull bar on the front with some big spotties and more led lights.

yeah.
Tyranus

Post by Tyranus »

jmmw wrote: Agreed but can you imagine how awesome that would look, white territory turbo, orange hwp markings over the A and C pillars, throwing up between a vector or led light bar on top, small Led light bar in the rear (similar to WT901) deck blasters back and front maybe some of those flashy strobe lights on the side.

Then either a nudge or bull bar on the front with some big spotties and more led lights.

yeah.
Have you watched Torchwood?? 9PM Channel 10 Monday night?? I don't know, watched it when it came out in the uk...check the chasers in the windscreen of their vehicle!
Stirling SES
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Tyranus

Post by Tyranus »

yep thats the Torchwood vehicle, the lights just above the windscreen actually do like a chase pattern around the windscreen from the down, don't notice the rest much, but if you had that combined with the strobes, LED Light bar, LED blinkers (such as on all the fire trucks) then it would look awesome. but it would look even more unmarked if it just had those chasers around the windscreen and number plates, maybe some hidden LED's in the front grill then all they just need to do is pop the blue twirly and off they go!
Stirling SES
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

thats true!

So pretty much what we have established is that there is no way it can't be awesome?

I bet they will go buysome of those ugly holden captiva's and put some crappy GD light bar on them.

Holden can't do anything right.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Back on topic - Anyone have the details into the Morley Pursuit and the one South of the River ending up as a confirmed 316 after rollover?

G
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

316 or 315/215

Dont have update on either, didnt even here the pursuit sor was it s/e metro or south metro.

OK found the pursuit SOR

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 61,00.html
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:316 or 315/215

Dont have update on either, didnt even here the pursuit sor was it s/e metro or south metro.

OK found the pursuit SOR

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 61,00.html
Yeah pursuit SOR - was a fatal - after Police aborted - passer by - reported same vehicle rolled over - one POI deceased.