Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Yep fried and only 1 subject down. No patho thats next semester. Learning the nursing subj at pres. Health com, mental health, cultural studie. All the fun ones.
MrBungle

Post by MrBungle »

Markmywords wrote:(Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:44 pm)
VR102 Pursuit on-warnbro sound ave Class 1 vehicle PP driver-heading towards rocko, 2 heads on board.

130klms/ PP authorised

Safety Bay Round about/warnbro sound ave
Hi, found this site accidentally, thought I'd have a stickybeak, then found this thread.

The above chase blew by my house, I jumped up and turned on the scanner.
I missed the start, so it's great to find it here. Fills in the gaps.
Some additional info: (a bit late? *shrug* :D )

Started (for me) down Safety Bay Road, somewhere around Richmond Lake, 'coz I could hear the sirens.
Hardly enough warning tho, before I could power-up the scanner the POI vehicle passed my house at full noise, seriously hootin', an educated guess I'd say around 150clicks(longish straight section of road) followed a few seconds later by two wailing police cars(scanner on at this stage) and less than a min later by a silent third.

Safety Bay Rd terminates at Parkin St intersection, where the road continues on as Hymus St for about 250M more then a 90deg right onto the Esplanade along Palm Beach. I was surprised the vehicle didn't continue on into the drink!.

Car ditched 3-400M on in Rotary Park, POI jumped fences, Police searching area around Bell St and Harrison St.
POI known to police, another car is patroling POI's residence on Houston St(not far away, may be the same police that helped the asthmatic woman having a serious attack on Railway Tce). A woman from Bell St phones police saying she heard someone jump her back fence.

Radio traffic waned and I lost interest....

I was visiting my mum that night, just got home and would have been caught up in it if they were 10mins earlier or me 10mins later.
Mum lives very close to Rotary Park so I gave her a call.

My surprise that the car didn't go for a swim at the end of Hyman St was lost when I heard it was a local, knew the roads.

I've lived in the same house here for almost 10 years now, never heard a persuit go past in that time, suddenly 4 in the last year, 3 of which seemed to be within a month of each other!
I could probably find them here somewere too, if I was bored enough.

Ok, enough blah blah.
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

MrBungle wrote:
Hi, found this site accidentally, thought I'd have a stickybeak, then found this thread.
Welcome!
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

VP102 & AV209 heading P2 251/SJA Freo 3 on its way man in a cherry picker who has subcombe to hitting overhead power lines in attadale.
MrBungle

Post by MrBungle »

Kinetic wrote: Welcome!
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Markmywords wrote:VP102 & AV209 heading P2 251/SJA Freo 3 on its way man in a cherry picker who has subcombe to hitting overhead power lines in attadale.
News reports that this was a fatal work place accident. Thoughts to the family
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Man with a sword in hamilton hill threating people left the scene before police arrived and made his way to willagee were he avoided being caught for a good hour or more, K9 turned up and got POI in less than 10mins.

Well done to K9 for catching the POI
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

bomber wrote:
Markmywords wrote:VP102 & AV209 heading P2 251/SJA Freo 3 on its way man in a cherry picker who has subcombe to hitting overhead power lines in attadale.
News reports that this was a fatal work place accident. Thoughts to the family
I also heard on the news another separate fatality involving a cherry picker in Port Hedland... Not good :(
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I also heard on the news another separate fatality involving a cherry picker in Port Hedland... Not good :([/quote]

When i first read it online it came across as 2 persons had been killed in the attadale incident then later in the storey mentioned the guy doing work on the cherry picker in port headland and it fell on him.

I have to say the siren on the western power trucks sound like a strangled cat.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

This afternoon after 5:10pm north bound grey commodore following a SJA ambulance on P1 kwinana freeway :evil: apprantley from casurina and made it as far as canning highway. dunno if he got caught last i heard AV251 was heading that way.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

[quote="Markmywords"]This afternoon after 5:10pm north bound grey commodore following a SJA ambulance on P1 kwinana freeway :evil: apprantley from casurina and made it as far as canning highway. dunno if he got caught last i heard AV251 was heading that way.[/quote

Assuming from cas the can. Worried about them following ?.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Nah not from cas the can i think they were talking from that general area but from the sounds of it the car was just trying to get a clear path through peak hour traffic :S
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Pursuit in morley anyone NOR pick it up ? been going on for last 15mins
yorky

Post by yorky »

When you posted, it seems they lost sight :(
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
luke

Post by luke »

good evening, it was weird NIte bcoz i saw a ford teritory pull over 4x4 in scarb about 920pm with full uniform officer, later on i saw UQ202 in scab and Brooze bus in inaloo.

can any one help me with this ford teritory it was white in car and had back light red and blue and deckbaster in the front