Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by CHEV4EVR »

JA103 will remain onlycthe crewman at the moment as Holden have not committed to making the vehicle beyond the current model at this time. VICPOL are a little stressed by this as they have 120 and the pods don't fit anything else.

As for operating under P2 they are far superior to the ice cream van Ford, plus how out of shape can you get doing 20 kph over the limit :P
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Oh tru thanks for that info !!!! poor vic police haha all those pods n what to do in holden stop making the crewman.
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

WPXZBP wrote:
ConstableCare wrote:Couple of new one's / changes for the listing:

OB201 - SV6 - HWP Colours - VLB - HF+Spots (Boddington)
LJ201 - XR6 Turbo - UQ Colourscheme - VLB - HF+Spots (Cranbrook)
LV101 - VZ Comm. - WAPOL Colours - VLB - Spots
LA101 - Has HF now

Cheers, CC 8)
Ahhh.... it was LJ201 I saw a few days ago. I knew it was a white HWP scheme vehicle with LJ markings but didn't catch the number.
Has only just been delivered in the last 2 weeks! 8)
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

ConstableCare wrote:
WPXZBP wrote:
ConstableCare wrote:Couple of new one's / changes for the listing:

OB201 - SV6 - HWP Colours - VLB - HF+Spots (Boddington)
LJ201 - XR6 Turbo - UQ Colourscheme - VLB - HF+Spots (Cranbrook)
LV101 - VZ Comm. - WAPOL Colours - VLB - Spots
LA101 - Has HF now

Cheers, CC 8)
Ahhh.... it was LJ201 I saw a few days ago. I knew it was a white HWP scheme vehicle with LJ markings but didn't catch the number.
Has only just been delivered in the last 2 weeks! 8)
No wonder I'd never seen it before.... LOL
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

while down at the dwellingup command post for the fire, saw a few vehicles with the following call signs - OP210, OV103, OV102 and a few more with OV callsigns including two highway patrols, any idea where they came from?
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

wizzard wrote:while down at the dwellingup command post for the fire, saw a few vehicles with the following call signs - OP210, OV103, OV102 and a few more with OV callsigns including two highway patrols, any idea where they came from?
OP = Pinjarra
OV = Mundijong
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

WPXZBP wrote:
wizzard wrote:while down at the dwellingup command post for the fire, saw a few vehicles with the following call signs - OP210, OV103, OV102 and a few more with OV callsigns including two highway patrols, any idea where they came from?
OP = Pinjarra
OV = Mundijong
Thanks, back there thursday morning 0000 - 0800, will try take some photos and post them, i know they have JC601, canningtons mobile command post there.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Saw AO202 at dwellingup. its a silver sv6 with hwp markings and with alloys and a vector light bar
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

JG-103 wrote:Saw AO202 at dwellingup. its a silver sv6 with hwp markings and with alloys and a vector light bar

saw it tuesday morning (0000 - 0800) but didnt have my camera with me, so took the camera this morning, but no luck, it was a no show
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

chris got a pic whilst the boys weren't lookin :wink:
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

pics of the two in fesa section

chris
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Saw OB201 this arvo. Will post a pic when I can get proper access to a PC with a card reader.
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

I saw an unmarked dark blue VE Commodore in Gosnells last Friday. It had two uniform guys in it. Something about it smelt CD-ish hehe.. No offence! :mrgreen:
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

The following were at the Porsche convoy starting at Fremantle Prison today: TE204, TE210, AV206, AV210, TE710, TE706 + five other bikes. I might try and post some pics in the next few days.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Saw UQ107 this morning in Hillarys.

Had a 'P' plate stuck to the front bumper... :oops: