Caught on Tape....Oh Dear:(

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

I have to disagree.....

It's like one of the Kwinana coppers getting into a car at Motorplex and cutting sick on the skid-pan in-front of a crowd after Whoop Ass Wednesday or a copper driving his car down the 1/4 mile after being asked to by the event organisers.....bit of a difference between that and T1.

I feel this issue here isn't whether or not it occured on private property but the image it portrays to the greater public.
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

I think the greater public love it......
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

Markmywords wrote:I hope he doesnt get sacked after the investigation is over, i mean at worse impound the car for 24hrs and maybe crush it lol
he wont, he will go to IMU and do phone dutys for about 9months. is work gun will be taken away and will not be able drive. that my understanding.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Nick
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Nick »

I saw two Police cars/drivers drag each other (falcon vs commodore) down Ocean Drive (Bunbury) a number of years ago. It was a community event. Other cars participated BUT not against the Police cars, only against the clock. I guess the difference was they asked permission and ground rules were set by the hierachy and adhered to.
I hope the officer is not punished for an error of judgement and being caught up in the spirit of the event without permission.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Walks wrote:Channel 7 news was a disgrace with this story tonight.

The only person that spoke any sense in that story was the CEO of the town where the event was held.

If this copper gets sacked, then it will have massive ramifications for community events.
Agree whole-heartedly.

"They" want the Police to be more community focussed and participate in community events, and then complain when someone shows a bit of initiative.

Bah humbug strikes again ... :evil:
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Midnight

lol

Post by Midnight »

HAHAHA user removed video..

Makes all those news sites with the video in it look stupid :P

Not that it matters but my view on this situation is like the rest of you, some harmless fun if that same cop saw a kid doing that in his own car he wouldnt say anything.

-Mike 8)
Kombi

he deserves what he gets

Post by Kombi »

playworth wrote:
Markmywords wrote:I hope he doesnt get sacked after the investigation is over, i mean at worse impound the car for 24hrs and maybe crush it lol
he wont, he will go to IMU and do phone dutys for about 9months. is work gun will be taken away and will not be able drive. that my understanding.
Too bad, he deserves what he gets for behaviour of misconduct of a professional officer. do as i say, not what i do !!
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: he deserves what he gets

Post by GC101 »

[quote="Kombi"][quote="playworth"][quote="Markmywords"]I hope he doesnt get sacked after the investigation is over, i mean at worse impound the car for 24hrs and maybe crush it lol[/quote]

he wont, he will go to IMU and do phone dutys for about 9months. is work gun will be taken away and will not be able drive. that my understanding.[/quote]

Too bad, he deserves what he gets for behaviour of misconduct of a professional officer. do as i say, not what i do !![/quote]

in what way is it misconduct? please provide a relavant section of the code of conduct he has breached?
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: he deserves what he gets

Post by Ludacris »

Kombi wrote:
playworth wrote:
Too bad, he deserves what he gets for behaviour of misconduct of a professional officer. do as i say, not what i do !!
:oops: :oops: :oops: Another great post from the Kombi.......
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Found this video on an american video site

Title: "Australian cop caught on video doing donuts in cop car for crowd"
Description: In Australia, the cops do donuts in their cars. In America, they taser you and then eat donuts.
cat21

Post by cat21 »

Emergency service people of all codes are only human too :)
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

Channel 10 news had the officer returned to duty today 3/12/07, due to community support, good to see common sense prevail. \:D/
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Bungarra wrote:Channel 10 news had the officer returned to duty today 3/12/07, due to community support, good to see common sense prevail. \:D/
excellent
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Bungarra wrote:Channel 10 news had the officer returned to duty today 3/12/07, due to community support, good to see common sense prevail. \:D/
Wasn't due to that. Was due to the fact that he hadn't broken the law (duh!).
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Fastlane wrote:
Wasn't due to that. Was due to the fact that he hadn't broken the law (duh!).
lesson to WAPOL :lol:
if your going to hoon...do it on private property...no ramifications u beauty! :lol: :lol: :lol: