Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

10 yo stole a Magna from a car yard in Narrogin (keys left in the vehicle :?) and was caught after a half (?) hour chase at speeds averaging 150km/h (up to 175km/h).

Stolen by a 15yo - 8 and 9 yo also in the car.

Car ran out of fuel @ Arthur River (~80km away)
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

hmm doesnt suprise me actually :roll:
not much to do in narrogin...
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Pursuit on atm

AV201 & AV251 heading to pursuit blue ford ute heading north bound freeway just up to rowley road, blue ute reversed into another police vehicle at a service station-

468.125 listening to

Pursuit aborted @ 19:35

P2 now given again to catch up vehicle caught in traffic-speed 110 AV251 still in pursuit

Freeway & Southstreet northbound Current Speed-120

VP102 Has slowed traffic up at canning bridge for the freeway

POI has knife on board ? firearm and ? over assualt this afternoon of partner and someone else

CD502 behind following-heading southbound on northbound lane.

Pursuit Aborted has rammed two police vehicles.

Now heading northbound again-freeway mill point road dunno how he got through-now on narrows bridge

Kwinana freeway/Market street-Charles street/graham farmer freeway vehicle slowing. Polair 61 at the end of the tunnel-switched to channel 8 which i cant pick up lol dammit.
Last edited by Markmywords on Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.
yorky

Post by yorky »

Channel?
imacop

Post by imacop »

abort. dammit.
was on the web stream.
http://waix.net:8000/

--knife possible firearm onboard.
ooh, firearm confirmed.

--orrong road past francisco street.
polair 61 recording, still moving fast.
on and off on the web stream

--back on orrong rd towards thr freeway.
ex partner of driver has possible broken arm
100km/h back to graham farmer freeway... he's heavy on the brakes, gonna try and box him in
Last edited by imacop on Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

hey hey cheers for the update !!!!!! i cant get the onstream feed unfortunatley :(
imacop

Post by imacop »

try this.
8 ---476.600
yorky

Post by yorky »

Vehicle is stopped and 1 under arrest.

EDIT: 1 police car possible ta'ed.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Safe ending for all !!!!

I hope they gave him a lil taser hahaha I hate missing the end :S
imacop

Post by imacop »

nothing more on the stream... :cry:

great calling at the start Markmywords.
started more than 30km/s south of perth, all the way into the city, out, then back again.
POLICE need more power to contine persuits. could hear the driver was dissapointed when initially told to abort.

traffic cop hurt somehwere?.. losing conciousness on and off.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

At the canning highway location i believe someone was injured-kensington ambo heading there now P1. Would love to see the footage of the pursuit from polair 61 might be on the news late night or tmorrow maybe-You are right more power is needed for pursuits i guess the rules are there to protect the police and others on the roads-I just changed the batteries in my scanner when i heard the pursuit start, good ending considering what he had onboard and a comment that was made he wanted to commit suicide and didnt care what happened. The guy in AV250 was so calm all the way during the pursuit and called it good up till he got rammed.I think 2 police vehicles rammed in the end and the CD vehicle sustained no damage.
Whiskey1Urgent

Post by Whiskey1Urgent »

An all of that could've been avoided if target vehicles were allowed to be interdicted and taken out at the first opportunity.. Especially when the target is an offender wanted for serious offences.
Last edited by Whiskey1Urgent on Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our speed is one eight zero, no problems at this stage..." - Whiskey One, Suburbs of Perth - 1996
thrill of the Chase

Post by thrill of the Chase »

where is the traffic cop thats injured
imacop

Post by imacop »

i didnt hear a location when it was mentioned very quickly, but Markmywords says possibly around the canning highway/kwinana freeway turnoff.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

thrill of the Chase wrote:where is the traffic cop thats injured
I believe it was at the first point on the freeway 1klm before canning bridge where the POI had knocked the CD car and the AV car before heading southbound on the northbound lane a member of the publics car was knocked but she was more shaken up than injured. Dont know what injuries the officer sustained not much was said about it after SJA were on there way.

AV103 was damaged and being towed both officers being taken of duty
Last edited by Markmywords on Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.