Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Always RX

Post by Always RX »

That fleet footed delta bloke was heard a short time later...with #3 POI in custody..well done all. Would have been a little before 9pm.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

yes was short n sweet sometimes you can never escape from the long arm of the law lol poliar one was on its way too but dunno if it got there in time.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

i was on leach at about that time, musta just missed it
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Pursuit going on as we speak !!!!!! east bound on roe x south street

1 male on board

Driving along the shoulder beelair, kwinna freeway,onto roe lost him about kenwick link belived to be exceeding 140klm so AV208 said was always about 700m in front so he mustve been flying.

AV208 P2 following

TE205 on P2 following to catch up
Last edited by Markmywords on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
yorky

Post by yorky »

channel?

2/8

Lost sight of vehicle.
Last edited by yorky on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

468.125 channel im on.

Lost the vehicle-pursuit aborted.

Polair 61 just about to go.

Vehicle was white BA falcon
Last edited by Markmywords on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Any updates there boys?
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Pursuit aborted lost site of the vehicle and east metro informed of last location.

Crazy stuff
yorky

Post by yorky »

Any reason for the attempted stop?

EDIT: Lost somewhere down Roe.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

yorky wrote:Any reason for the attempted stop?

EDIT: Lost somewhere down Roe.
No didnt say, just came on saying following vehilce that failed to stop and it started from there.

Polair 61 is in the air, belived to have got off on welshpool road so cars long gone by now.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Thanks for the update anyways - They'll catch him sooner or later :wink:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
yorky

Post by yorky »

Don't know why they would bother scrambling Polair, once a cars lost chances are slim that it would be found again, they would either dump it or drive like mad and be long gone...
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I dont know how long it takes them to get polair ready to fly i mean i know nothing about helicopters so im guessing you dont jump in and drive it like a car haha but at the begining of the pursuit they did ask if polair was available and apprantley it was in the process.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:I dont know how long it takes them to get polair ready to fly i mean i know nothing about helicopters so im guessing you dont jump in and drive it like a car haha but at the begining of the pursuit they did ask if polair was available and apprantley it was in the process.
Just to put my bit of info in here for you - I fly at Jandakot alot - and know that it takes up to 10minutes for a Helicopter to become airborne, as you have to logon with Jandakot Tower -warm the engines (preflight) - make sure all the pressures are in the green (Oil and Fuel) - and as soon as the Engine Temp comes to its appropriate level - then she takes off - and does her thing....

Hope this helps - Ofcourse i can go into alot of details - (indepth) as checks are the same for Aircraft - and pending on Airtraffic - Polair and Rescue 65 including RFDS - get immediate departure clearance....

Cheers
G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

This musta been the "high speed chase" that mix 94.5 was talking bout today, they said to look out for it on Roe Hwy south bound