Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Walks wrote:heard.....vehicle located this morning, POI binned this arvo.

Walks.
Wow - well done mate - Like you said What goes around comes around - He managed to get away with a fair bit of fuel too - What about the Red SS Holden Ute?
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

gkoutlis wrote:
Walks wrote:vehicle located this morning,
What about the Red SS Holden Ute?
:wink:
I was there when they flicked the switch
June 2, 2008
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Walks wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:
Walks wrote:vehicle located this morning,
What about the Red SS Holden Ute?
:wink:
Top Job to all officers on catching this guy - WELL DONE - :lol: Please pass on my Congrats to the arresting officers heh heh heh lol :D
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

POI binned this arvo
Lol so casually put Walks.. 8)

I didn't hear the main chunk of the chase but I did hear a JK or JC say later on they thought they'd sighted him from an overpass travelling at high speed below them along some hwy or fwy.
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

Damn I wish I havn't missed all the excitement.
Kiss Me I'm Irish
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

5 K9 vehicles at the million paws walk today including TK101 AND TK107

in the city on friday night there were 5 police cars including GC111 AG203 AG205 with a total of 12 officers for one offender lol, if you want police action the CBD/Northbridge is the place to be esp fri/sat nights, northbridge has beats, vehicles, mike bikes, bicycles polair often, so much police action!
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

G'day GC101,

Just out of interest what's the 'million paws walk'?

Their was no mention of it on the WAPOL Media release web-site as usual....

Which K9 cars attended??

cheers

Tom
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

The Million Paws Walk is that RSPCA type thing to raise money. Almost every dog and his owner goes on a big long walk.
Kiss Me I'm Irish
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Cheers for that SOE digital,

It's a shame no mention was made of this event on the media release web-site, i'd of made the effort and gone and got some pics of the TK cars.

If anyone knows of upcoming events like this can they let the group know as they are a good chance to be able to interact with the boys in blue.

Didn't even crack a mention of the media release website, sadly.

cheers

Tom
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

It was all over the TV. Ads for the fund raising campaign.
I never EVER thought I'd say this to ANYONE, but, dude, what's more TV!
There...I said it :P

I work at Rosie O'grady's in Fremantle. Every night cops come in to sign off a log book we have that confirms nothing dodgy was going on in the pub. Always a great chance for me to have a quick chat with them :D
Kiss Me I'm Irish
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Hehe.. How appropriate :)
Were the K9's there to participate or were they just keeping an eye on everyone, making sure there was no dodgy business between all the pooches lol
nightowl

Post by nightowl »

chase on channel eight ended on kenwick rd near railcrossing 5 mins ago .Car on train tracks!!powerlines down car a wreck! 3 cars where drag racing 1 being chased by cops came across crash on kenwick rd beleived to be one of the cars that where drag racing but not being chased by police.western power coming to scene P2!
on here between 11:00pm-6:30am weekdays
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

nightowl wrote:chase on channel eight ended on kenwick rd near railcrossing 5 mins ago .Car on train tracks!!powerlines down car a wreck! 3 cars where drag racing 1 being chased by cops came across crash on kenwick rd beleived to be one of the cars that where drag racing but not being chased by police.western power coming to scene P2!
Ummm - Can I get this straight?? - - > Western Power Priority 2?????? What THE :roll: ???????
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

gkoutlis wrote:
nightowl wrote:chase on channel eight ended on kenwick rd near railcrossing 5 mins ago .Car on train tracks!!powerlines down car a wreck! 3 cars where drag racing 1 being chased by cops came across crash on kenwick rd beleived to be one of the cars that where drag racing but not being chased by police.western power coming to scene P2!
Ummm - Can I get this straight?? - - > Western Power Priority 2?????? What THE :roll: ???????
Yep have been for well over a year now...maybe even two :? There the F250 tray backs and have a small LED bar light across the cab with several others around the vehicle.

Not sure how many are about but drivers have done a driving course in emergency driving and there guidelines are very strict/limited. Something along the lines of "life being in immediate danger" :shock: Stuff like someone trapped in a car with lines across it meaning the paramedics and fesa not aloud to go near.

marto
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

ZO100_marto wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:
Yep have been for well over a year now...maybe even two :? There the F250 tray backs and have a small LED bar light across the cab with several others around the vehicle.

Not sure how many are about but drivers have done a driving course in emergency driving and there guidelines are very strict/limited. Something along the lines of "life being in immediate danger" :shock: Stuff like someone trapped in a car with lines across it meaning the paramedics and fesa not aloud to go near.

marto
Ohh ok I get it now - Cheers for clearing that up mate :)