Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

AV208 given PP - AG208 joined in - vehicle lost but should be stuffed as he hit a concrete barrier on Dodd St.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

chase now on midland ch 54/46 speed 53kms!! :lol:
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Turbo, i heard that chase too. He hit a concrete barrier and the cop car told vki that the guys car would have been disabled but obvioulsy it wasnt because the car got a way. Also saw a TK car also in search.

edited: It was TK111
Last edited by JG-103 on Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a change in P2 jobs :?: Now they are asking for PD numbers, class of vehicle and driver's priority status as well as road conditions before giving priority to attend jobs...Unless I have been living under a toadstool, I'm certain that wasn't the case on Friday/Saturday night over the last weekend... Have they changed the way this is done now or is it a trial?
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

i know a certain VKI Opp Does it... He will ask for the Drives PD and Class of Car before he upgrades them ...
wascanner

Post by wascanner »

It has to be industrial action cause i have heard 2 operators doing that, one male and the other female
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Yeah I have heard a heap of them doing this as well...
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Me too, then the other night, VK101 was given P2 and he told vki all the details and the operator said, you only have to say it if ur in a chase, and said to VK101 "surely ur not in a chase are u?". So maybe all vki operators should do it or non at all to prevent confusion.

Interesting VK101 Class 3??? Rodeo with cage and full livery. I thought it is a class 1?
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Chicky wrote:Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a change in P2 jobs :?: Now they are asking for PD numbers, class of vehicle and driver's priority status as well as road conditions before giving priority to attend jobs...Unless I have been living under a toadstool, I'm certain that wasn't the case on Friday/Saturday night over the last weekend... Have they changed the way this is done now or is it a trial?
On Channel 16/12/47. (Freo) VF104 Was asked for there drivers class, Car Class weather conditions and traffic conditions before being given P2. 104 later went on to reject the P2 as they didn't have the qualified driver. I thought all drivers who graduated, came with P2 Atlease ? :?
dave
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dave »

i thought that all police came out of the academy with a p2. though i have heard vki ask if drivers are p2 qualified before.

neone know how they become p2 qualified and/or how long it takes from when they leave the academy
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

not everyone passes p2
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Don't ya hate that....A phone call right in the middle of a chase...Didn't catch the call sign but chasing a MB down Bagot Rd in Subiaco
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

westernwedgey wrote:Don't ya hate that....A phone call right in the middle of a chase...Didn't catch the call sign but chasing a MB down Bagot Rd in Subiaco
Yeah mate Joss said a TA resulted in that.....
G
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Pursuit now on Kalamunda channel - chasing motorbike who failed to stop, no lights, no number plate - just turned onto Roe Hwy from Kalamunda Road pursuit aborted as bike went on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic... was happening as I was typing :o
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)