NEW INFRINGEMENT SYSTEM (CAPSPEED)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

uneekwahn

Post by uneekwahn »

Now if only they'd close the loophole that allows motorbikes not to have a front licence plate, therefore avoiding fines, it will be fair and equitable ;)
Fozzy

Post by Fozzy »

Heheh This is great..

I have seen the test images and infringments..

Some people are going to get the shock of their life when they turn up on their doorstep..
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Joss,was that test today on mounts bay rd because I heard a speed camera car talking to VKI about that time today.She was confused which side of the road he was on or which location he was at.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Yeah guys, its on 7 news tonight....
Michael Gardiner’s career with the West Coast Eagles is in tatters today. Gardiner was involved in a car crash near midnight last night that saw his car airborne as it went through the middle of a Scarborough roundabout. Tonight in Seven News, the club’s swift response, and what Gardiner had to say to us.

Australians are being evacuated from strife-torn Beirut. Nearly two hundred left on a perilous path to Syria today, some in tears. They told Seven’s Chris Reason how relieved they were to be leaving the frightening situation.

And the horror of a tsunami has been revisited on Indonesia. Five Australians were among thousands who fled their homes to escape the killer wave. More than 300 have been killed.

Louise Momber reports a Perth man has gone on trial accused of hindering police by standing in front of a speed camera with a warning sign. He claims he was just assisting police.

We'll show you the new speed camera fines that come complete with a photo of the driver and the car.

And our special report tonight on another internet danger, one that can affect your health.
Should be interesting to see
G
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

uneekwahn wrote:Now if only they'd close the loophole that allows motorbikes not to have a front licence plate, therefore avoiding fines, it will be fair and equitable ;)
Well it does close it now doesnt it, with the owner-onus laws? - by rights they could take the picture from behind now, like they do in many other states..
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Fastlane wrote:
uneekwahn wrote:Now if only they'd close the loophole that allows motorbikes not to have a front licence plate, therefore avoiding fines, it will be fair and equitable ;)
Well it does close it now doesnt it, with the owner-onus laws? - by rights they could take the picture from behind now, like they do in many other states..
As I mentioned before - they are already taking pictures from behind in some locations. I dont know if its only one particular speed camera that is capable of doing it - but it is happening.
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

Turbo wrote:I dont know if its only one particular speed camera that is capable of doing it - but it is happening.
They have two Multanova's currently that can photograph both front and rear plates. They tend to be utilised mainly on the Mitchell Fwy...

Cheers, CC 8)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

ConstableCare wrote:
Turbo wrote:I dont know if its only one particular speed camera that is capable of doing it - but it is happening.
They have two Multanova's currently that can photograph both front and rear plates. They tend to be utilised mainly on the Mitchell Fwy...

Cheers, CC 8)
Goodie :lol: - so this means they can book the motorbikes that do like 160 on the fwys??????
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

speaking of freeways, is there any traffic control on the kwinana in the construction areas? I swear I do the speed limit and have people flying by at twice that looking at ME as if I was strange!! :lol:
be gentle, I'm new to this!
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

I hear you on that one. So many angry frustrated people tailgating the crap out of me, and I was sitting on 2-3kmp/h over the limit in all the roadwork areas.

Nobody likes doing 60 in a 60 zone, but hey, that's the law. If you don't want to do it, it's nobody elses problem but your own. Don't tailgate!