Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Post by donks »

singkenten wrote:AT700 - the DPC - is not a ford explorer... It's a brand new ford territory, which is now dark blue with different markings... Instead of being marked as saying "POLICE" it is now marked up as "DUTY PATROL COMMANDER"... just for something different...
saw this out at VKI last week.. looks schmicko! having a guess that some of the kit inside would include fold out BBQ, large esky... ect.. :lol:
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
HL 101

Post by HL 101 »

H* 1** Toyota Hilux Varley Pod, Bull Bar HF Radio Atenna seen Diana Cres Lockridge couldnt catch the full call sign was to dark If any one knows where this car may be from or have seen it around could you Please let Me know the proper call sign It for my WAPOL Spread Sheet
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

CA503 looks like it is a 4wd, possibly another Ford Territory. It had regular markings with HF, but I can't be sure on Make/Model.

Spotted today on James Street.
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

spartacus wrote:CA503 looks like it is a 4wd, possibly another Ford Territory. It had regular markings with HF, but I can't be sure on Make/Model.

Spotted today on James Street.

Yep Ford territory. there is also a black unmarked territory going around.. not sure of callsign but they prowl around Northbridge on weekends.. have a feeling they belong to ROG.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

ZS105 Toyota Hilux with Varley Pod. Seeing that Scarborough were a 4 Vehicle station, seems that they have procurred an additional member
I've closed the door!
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

written_ficton wrote:ZS105 Toyota Hilux with Varley Pod. Seeing that Scarborough were a 4 Vehicle station, seems that they have procurred an additional member
I suppose to help cope with the busy summer period around Scarbs. Also FYI talk is that alot of GD sedans and nearly all Ford Falcon Divvy vans will be changed over to new Varley Pod vehicles.. Cant 100% confirm but its just what i have heard from some reliable sources
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

donks wrote:
written_ficton wrote:ZS105 Toyota Hilux with Varley Pod. Seeing that Scarborough were a 4 Vehicle station, seems that they have procurred an additional member
I suppose to help cope with the busy summer period around Scarbs. Also FYI talk is that alot of GD sedans and nearly all Ford Falcon Divvy vans will be changed over to new Varley Pod vehicles.. Cant 100% confirm but its just what i have heard from some reliable sources
I've heard that its a perm fixture for the ZS fleet.

About time GD sedans move to Varley Pods, its sensible. The Varley Pods are alot better for both the officers and the crims safety. Sitting higher up in 4wd or 2wd has its benefits, instead of sitting down on the ground in the Falcon's
I've closed the door!
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

written_ficton wrote:
donks wrote:
I've heard that its a perm fixture for the ZS fleet.

About time GD sedans move to Varley Pods, its sensible. The Varley Pods are alot better for both the officers and the crims safety. Sitting higher up in 4wd or 2wd has its benefits, instead of sitting down on the ground in the Falcon's

they are more practicle too.. plus its a whole lot easier trying to get a non-compliant person out of a varley pod than a standard divvy van due to the dual access doors rather than one access door and a tiny 'hatch' on the side..

plus Hi-lux's have more cupholders and are more spacious! :lol:
singkenten
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by singkenten »

Id take a falcon van anyday over the hilux.... the hilux's are horribly slow... and if they ever do away with the sedans no car is ever going to be pursued...
HL 101

Post by HL 101 »

GC 108 VE Omega Station wagon GDLB
GC 111
Toyota Hiluxs Varley Pod XCLB
Last edited by HL 101 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

singkenten wrote:Id take a falcon van anyday over the hilux.... the hilux's are horribly slow... and if they ever do away with the sedans no car is ever going to be pursued...
I believe that your normal sedan cars like Holden's / Fords, what they are on about replacing are the Ford Falcon Utes with the Canopy on the back, there the ones that are slow, incredibly hard to drive and virtually no rear vision!
I've closed the door!
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

UQ240, is a Standard Hilux. It hasn't been converted to TQ yet. Does anyone know if this is happening with the UQ23x Vehicles?
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Snap!

GC108 new VE Commodore Station Wagon with the new light bar
GW107 Toyota Hilux with Varley Pod
TE217 Highway Patrol, BF Falcon sedan with the new light bar
I've closed the door!
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

written_ficton wrote:Snap!

TE217 is an FG Falcon :wink: BF's are no longer in production other than for Station Wagons. :)
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

donks wrote:
written_ficton wrote:Snap!

TE217 is an FG Falcon :wink: BF's are no longer in production other than for Station Wagons. :)
Sorry an oversight on my side
I've closed the door!