Body of child found in Cannington

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I have a 6 week old little girl and I can't begin to imagine anyone doing anything wrong to her in her life. If I was the girls father after they catch this guy, all I'd ask for is 5 minutes alone with the animal.
unfortunately, with our justice system, he'll probaly plead insanity, or his dad smacked him as a child and mentally abused him and get away with 3 years minimum security. Gotta love our justice system :twisted:
be gentle, I'm new to this!
uneekwahn

Post by uneekwahn »

Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

Great work by WAPOL. Time to bring back corporal punishment. Make the mongrel suffer. Death penalty would be too good and quick for him.
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

Last edited by GC101 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Bungarra wrote:Great work by WAPOL. Time to bring back corporal punishment. Make the mongrel suffer. Death penalty would be too good and quick for him.
Indeed, I wouldn't be against bringing out the PVC pipe and Barb Wire for him.
Fozzy

Post by Fozzy »

As much as I think this is a awful disgusting crime and It saddens me to know I walk the streets of Perth with "people" and I use that term loosly that are possesed to do such a thing.

I dont think capital punishment is the answer.. I see capital punishment as an easy way out...

I think for serious crimes it should be LIFE inprisonment. When I say life I mean until you DIE.

Its not a big bowl of cherries in jail for people who molest, hurt, rape children.. The other crims in there dont take to lightly to those sort of offences. If you are a child molester you get bashed, raped, beaten, stabbed, poisoned and so forth. It has come to the point where most child sex offenders now have to be kept isolated.

Personally I think the best thing for them is life in the can. They should be put in the excersise yard once a week and the wardens should turn a blind eye.
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Police have realesd the young girls name Sofia Rodrigez-Urrutia-Shu I am sure all members of this fourns thoughs and prayers go out to Sofia's familyand the person who has done this gets the justic he deserves. This event has shocked me alot and make me wonders what enjoyment this preverted prick gets out of sexualy abusing a child or anyone who has sexualy abusd a child then for him to murder the girl. It has made me very angry reading everything in relation to the evnt. The worse thing is they have released the girls name but to protect him they will probably not realese his name.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

disgusting if this bloke dont top himself before he gets sent to jail, im sure there would be a few people in there who wouldnt mind belting the abosulte shit out of him. in cases like this im sure most people would agree that he deserves everything and anything he gets
Robo
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Robo »

Trust me he will get what he deserves in jail. Gang members and Criminals have kids too and they will make that known to him in jail. I would say that he would have struggled while being arrested so the police would have had to take him down hard(if you know what I am saying!!!).
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

Robo wrote:I would say that he would have struggled while being arrested so the police would have had to take him down hard(if you know what I am saying!!!).
No I don't know what your saying, Please explain....
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

well its a bit of a nudge nudge wink wink thing. he would of put up a fight to not get arrested, so the cops who arrested him would of had to use a bit of "excessive force"
well atleast i hope they did.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Ludacris.Whats the soccer got to do with this tragady
Robo
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Robo »

Thanks Brad, that is exactly what I meant. It would be tough to arrest someone like that and still stay composed. Chances are they did nothing but they would have gone in praying that the guy put up a fight therfore they would be justified in using a bit of force.