Body of child found in Cannington

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Body of child found in Cannington

Post by dazla »

Body of an 8yr old just found in Cannington, CD en route.......sounds bad.
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

It is at Livingstone shopping centre, I was at the ampol next to there a little while ago, lots of WAPOL and an ambo and SJA 4wd. A woman at the servo was at work at the shops and said an 8yr old was raped and murdered. Hope they get the mongrel.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

:evil: I Hate News Like this ! I Have a brother the same age... sickens me to think someone can do that !
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Flogg the bastards.

Hope he/she/them/they/it rots in hell :evil:

Just a pity we don't adopt Singapores' justice system, better still Aboriginal tribal justice.

Tom
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

I have 2 sons aged 2 1/2 and 5 1/2, so it hits home. I was thinking the 8yr old might be from my young blokes school. There was a lot of reporters there apparently trying to ask shop workers stupid questions like did the see the body etc. Bloody vultures.
pinkbosseslady
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by pinkbosseslady »

Its just filthy ai, Some people are just selfish bastards
Brett

Post by Brett »

Well being at the shopping centre, I hope theres heaps of survellance footage and they catch the bastards.

Sickens me to hear of things like this. Their time will come.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Bungarra wrote:There was a lot of reporters there apparently trying to ask shop workers stupid questions like did the see the body etc. Bloody vultures.
pinkbosseslady wrote:Its just filthy ai, Some people are just selfish bastards
:roll:

Last edited by Turbo on Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

that's terrible news. i really hope the person is found and punished.

It's unfortunate that we have such people in our society. but there's not much that can be done about it.
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

I have just read about this incident in here found the story on the abc news site here is the link http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 672378.htm > Ihope they catch the sick bastard and thow the book at them. The artical does not mentioned that the girl was raped tho can any1 confirm this> Turbo feel free to say what you want on here Iat the end of the day even tho the media may as some put it act like vultures they will be the one who put across the information that the police need to solve the horrific crime. What has come of this world when you can not take your children to a shopping centre without something like this happening. I feel for the family and any1 else who have children as this crime could happen to any1
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

My heart goes out to the parents.What a way to lose a child.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Donga wrote:Turbo feel free to say what you want on here Iat the end of the day even tho the media may as some put it act like vultures they will be the one who put across the information that the police need to solve the horrific crime.
I know but we try to make it clear that "night news" is A LOT different to "day news". We dont have to compete with anybody for the shots, we dont even have a journo and we are very respectful at scenes, but unfortunately the "volture" tag sticks...

Anyway... very sad story.

The uncle took the 14yo boy and 8yo girl to the toilets.
Boys went in boys toilets, girl went in girls.
Boys finished their business and waited for girl assuming she was still in there
After a while they checked on her and she wasnt in the toilets
Left toilets and checked nearby carpark to see if she wandered off
Returned to toilets to find a man leaving the disabled toilet
The 14yo boy obviously found something suss about him and gave chase to this man
He lost site of him in the carpark
14yo returned to disable toilet where he found his 8yo sister deceased

Police have a man in custody at Cannington station that they found near the scene but no word on if it is him. Nor can they confirm if she was sexually assaulted.

Words can not describe the "people" that do this shit.
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Thanks for that info Turbo. I hope for the families sake that they do have the poi in custody and they have enoght eevidence to lock him away.
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

hope they catch the prick that did this :evil:
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

I am sickened and disgusted by what has happened to this innocent 8yr old girl who had her whole life to look forward too...

Events like this make me look at my own children and realise how precious they are and how bad the world is becoming :evil:

I say bring back capital punishment - like the saying goes and 'eye for an eye' when there is no doubt who has committed the crime - maybe then we'll see a reduction in the unnecessary taking of human life.
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)