Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

diggity

Re: Pursuits and other events

Post by diggity »

Can the statement made by the police spokesman in the linked article be confirmed?

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/ne ... er-chases/

"A police spokesman said last month the new cars had sport suspensions and police specific brake pads".

Maybe for the police pack VT/VX commodores....
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

A large contingent of motorbikes blitzing the Mitchell freeway northbound 80 zone before the Vincent street exit this morning. They had the same thing about a month ago. At least ten bikes, well setup in a line on the Farmer Freeway ramp, each one being waved off as someone sped through :)
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

nachoman wrote:A large contingent of motorbikes blitzing the Mitchell freeway northbound 80 zone before the Vincent street exit this morning. They had the same thing about a month ago. At least ten bikes, well setup in a line on the Farmer Freeway ramp, each one being waved off as someone sped through :)
Got pictures of that this morning will post up when I get home. TE202 was used, this also happened last week as well
I've closed the door!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

nachoman wrote:A large contingent of motorbikes blitzing the Mitchell freeway northbound 80 zone before the Vincent street exit this morning. They had the same thing about a month ago. At least ten bikes, well setup in a line on the Farmer Freeway ramp, each one being waved off as someone sped through :)
Unsure if this is related, but 2 Mike Bikes at a Traffic stop Kwinana Fwy - South Bound, just up from the Mill Point Rd on Ramp.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Unconfirmed reports of an armed gunman with shot gun in the Warnbro/Rockingham area - Polair61 and other WAPOL units investigating possible sightings...

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/polic ... -ziom.html

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Another crash to halt traffic heading South from the Mitchell Fwy.... :roll:

Truck vs 3 cars.

From Main Roads WA
Entered: 1/07/2010 3:52:05 PM

CRASH - 3 CARS AND A TRUCK ON THE MITCHELL FREEWAY SOUTHBOUND PRIOR TO HAY STREET OVERPASS TWO RIGHT LANES ARE BLOCKED EXPECT DELAYS WITH TRAFFIC BACK TO VINCENT STREET ON THE MITCHELL FREEWAY. EMERGENCY SERVICES AND SEVERAL TOW TRUCKS ARE NOW ON SITE
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/anoth ... -zq7s.html

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Major incident now in Wanneroo - Man threating to blow himself up (Wanneroo Rd closed both directions in that area).

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/br ... -bomb-man/

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

AG-207, 205 - GC-103 and a few others looking after the CFMEU march through St.Georges Terrace - causing traffic delays.

Forgot to mention - TK-106 too.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

GC104, GC106, GC121 + unmarked commodore & WRX @ His Majesty's Theatre. Police have got the scene now taped off.

Anyone know more?
I've closed the door!
richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

There has been a robbery in the city.Could be it.The offender has been caught in Vic park.Heard through Police base on the trunking system.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Correct. Snapped GC-106 Station Wagon is the only one on scene at His Maj.

EDIT with link - http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/ne ... er-nabbed/

Good catch I say ;)

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Always RX

Post by Always RX »

richard omeara wrote:Heard through Police base on the trunking system.
Can you please remind me, which system and TGID for that one mate?
richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

Always RX wrote:
richard omeara wrote:Heard through Police base on the trunking system.
Can you please remind me, which system and TGID for that one mate?
Central Park System with TGID 2432.
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

diggity

Post by diggity »

Happen to find myself in the middle of a pursuit early this morning! Police car damaged (A?211 i think). 2 unmarked sedans and several caged divvy vans at scene very shortly after.

Baddy's car came flying up next to me on High Street near Carrington Street in freo! Mounted curb and then got boxed in by police cars.

=D>

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/br ... d-pursuit/