Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: Pursuits and other events

Post by Turbo »

A stolen blue Porsche Carrera convertible put up a decent chase before smashing into a house then rear ended by a police car in Belmont last night. See news for pics.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Turbo wrote:A stolen blue Porsche Carrera convertible put up a decent chase before smashing into a house then rear ended by a police car in Belmont last night. See news for pics.
Ahh so that's what all those sirens where :lol: :P

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

well... it wasn't my house :P

and i didn't hear any sirens... mush have slept through them :p
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Heard from a friend nasty crash on Roe Hwy - involving a Cement Truck.

Further details here - http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx? ... ntID=33869

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

gkoutlis wrote:Heard from a friend nasty crash on Roe Hwy - involving a Cement Truck.

Further details here - http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx? ... ntID=33869

G
so THATS why it was a car park thisarvo
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

also earlier on in the day a semi trailer caught fire.... cabin was completely destroyed. AJ201 was on scene when i drove by.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
Magnus
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Magnus »

Two Wapol cars were heading up Kalamunda Road towards Kalamunda at high speed with Red & Blues at about 22:20 tonight as I was coming down the hill.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Magnus wrote:Two Wapol cars were heading up Kalamunda Road towards Kalamunda at high speed with Red & Blues at about 22:20 tonight as I was coming down the hill.

Would of been the incident with the guy and the Bobcat destroying property then setting himself on fire..

See here - http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx? ... tID=161340

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Quite a few WAPOL cars flew past me on Scarb Beach Rd in North Perth heading towards Fitzgerald St, then notice Polair 61 airborne overhead as well for a good 15mins or so approx 10:30am today - any one hear what happened?

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

I heard polair 61 saying they where landing 1mile east of Gnangara Lake for 10 minutes.That was about 11ish.Not sure if it had anything to do with it ?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

richard omeara wrote:I heard polair 61 saying they where landing 1mile east of Gnangara Lake for 10 minutes.That was about 11ish.Not sure if it had anything to do with it ?
Hmm... Well there was a GW Car and a GC car at P2 at intersection of Charles St and Scarb Beach Rd, North Perth, while Polair was over head doing orbits for approx half an hour.... interesting....

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Possibly the attempted hold up in West Perth
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

had to make a phone call to police this evening after witnessing a guy who lives a few apartments down from me going ballistic... smashing the entire contents of his apartment all over the place...

GE102 responded within 3 mins of the call (not priority).. after the guy was struggling they had to taser him.. after he was still trying to fight they called for another car.. VF106 attended P2.

was a rather intense 45mins!.

good work to the officers who attended and i hope the guy gets the appropriate help he needs!.

cheers
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
diggity

Post by diggity »

saw a TEGs mike bike stack it today on mandurah road.... #-o cant recall call sign but, they were two up
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

some sort of incident happening down the road from me.. started with an ambulance attending an apartment block late this afternoon. shortly followed by two police cars... then noticed Major Crime have set up a tent and the carpark for the apartments is still cordoned off...

cheers